NSV - Sneaking through the hole in the fence!

Options
pyrowill
pyrowill Posts: 1,163 Member
A rather odd NSV for me. Near my office there is a nice park, however, there is a nasty fence in the way, and to get to the park its a 10 minute walk around the industrial complex, so tahts 20mins of my lunchbreak wasted travelling. I discovered a 'hole' someone had made behind a shed to get into the park 30 seconds from my desk. I've always been able to fit through it, but at a wiggle and a squeeze.

However, today was first day going through it in a few months. And I glided through it :D. I went to the park to go Slacklining, I made a little video of my session today on my GoPro also.

Feel free to watch what I got up to, great exercise, 400 cals in 45 mins! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbkohoRsXtg (sorry about the music, rush video edit).

43C71D34-CED0-4F54-921C-71F6D031D8C1-1633-0000015E245F91DD.jpg

Replies

• determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    Hahah! I want a picture of you going through! Great work, always proud of you xxx
  • Skeebee
    Skeebee Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    THIS IS AWESOME!!!!
  • pyrowill
    Options
    Haha I'll see what I can do!
  • babeinthemoon
    babeinthemoon Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Hahah! I want a picture of you going through! Great work, always proud of you xxx

Yes! This ^^^^^^^!

WTG superman!
  • 2essie
    2essie Posts: 2,867 Member
    Options
    That is a very little hole. Well done you.
  • craignev
    craignev Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Had to watch the video to find out what slacklining was. Very impressive...looks like a fun exercise to do.
  • pyrowill
    Options
    Thanks, it is very fun to do and great for your core! And all you need are two trees or posts!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!