New to MFP

Options
Hi, I first added the MFP app to my phone over a year ago but didn't really bother with it but this year I really need to get myself sorted out and lose over 100lb so I'm giving it another go.
One problem though I have very little self control where food is concerned and very little desire to do any form of exercise which is why I need help!!!!!!!!
I've started to do a little bit of exercise every day, mainly on my exercise whilst I watch TV but if anyone can help with words of encouragement I would really appreciate it.

Replies

• Justkritter
    Justkritter Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Keeping yourself motivated is the key to your goals. The MFP community is very good in giving small pats to help boost your motivation. Welcome btw :)
  • simplydelish2
    simplydelish2 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    I bought a fitbit. It's a great gauge of how many steps I take, stairs I climb, miles I've walked, and calories I've burned every day. It's not perfect - but it's better than any pedometer I've ever owned. Ir really makes me want to "beat yesterday" so I walk a lot more. The other thing I'm currently doing - is setting a "food window" each day and not eating after that. So far it has really helped the extra evening snacking.

Good luck!