96lbs gone ~

Options

Replies

• xCarbJunkiex
    xCarbJunkiex Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    OMG you look amazing!!! Don't listen to other peoples opinions, you know when your ready to maintain a certain weight.
  • thetorontokid2
    Options
    You look awesome!! 96 lbs is amazing!!
  • JessMmmkay
    Options
    How did you do it? I am having such a hard time figuring out ... how many carbs, proteins, calories, fat I should have. I also don't know how much people have to work out to be successful... any pointers? You've done an amazing job and should be so proud of yourself and continue on your journey. I know that weight loss and maintenance is definitely a lifestyle change, obviously it is something you've done a great job doing. Congrats!!! :smile:

Well pretty much I'm eating smaller portions, I try to eat as clean as possible - though I don't always follow that lol. I'm mostly following what the MFP food diary suggests as far as calories and the rest. I do take in extra protein though since I'm very active. I don't drink soda or juice. I don't eat candy anymore. I limit myself to one cup of coffee a day, and it's usually a non fat latte(98 calories and only 13g carbs 13g sugar!).On rare occasion I treat myself to a cookie or frozen yogurt that's low in sugar. Lots of veggies, chicken breasts(I rarely eat red meat), various cheeses, some fruits, I'm addicted to pistachios and greek yogurt. That's all I can think of right now. When I'm out and about and don't have a healthy snack with me I drink a ton of water or chew SF gum until I can get something healthy to put in my stomach(So I don't run to mcdonalds and eat that crap.. haha)
    I try to work out 5 days a week. Couch to 5k REALLY helped me lose a lot of my weight. The program is AMAZING and it's FREE! I also had a personal trainer for quite a while but stopped seeing him because he is seriously way too expensive for me to afford. I saw him until I felt like I could do the rest on my own!
    To stay motivated I looked at before & after pictures online, read success stories, and often googled "fitness motivation" and look at a ton of inspirational photos online to keep me going... and of course getting to buy smaller sizes helped me in that department as well. :)

*EDIT*
    I also seriously cut my bread intake down. I used to eat bread all the time. Now I maybe eat it once a week.. if that! Bread/carbs were always my downfall.. once I start I can't stop! So I've pretty much limited that in my diet.
  • CatAriSal
    CatAriSal Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look great! You are a true inspiration.
  • harleygirlT
    harleygirlT Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    You look Fantastic! If you feel good is all that matters but AWESOME job!
  • clairegogogo
    Options
    You look amazing! I'm 5'7" too and I'm working towards 130lb ish. Don't listen to other people, just find a healthy and happy weight for yourself like you said! :D Congrats again, this is very inspiring!
  • Retiredmom72
    Retiredmom72 Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    You have done amazing! Congrats!
  • rachael4real
    rachael4real Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Excellent Job!
  • ladanivita
    ladanivita Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    you look GREAT! love that WoW shirt, too ;)
  • NicoleBecca
    Options
    impressive, good work!!
  • forest0spirit555
    forest0spirit555 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Truly inspirational!
  • moostrodamus
    Options
    just woke up ...saw this...am inspired..many thanks.
  • Cherie7575
    Options
    awesome!!
  • 20kb13
    20kb13 Posts: 161
    Options
    Congrats! looking great, but definitely listen to your body not everyone else. Only you know what weight you feel comfortable at.
  • clairehepple72
    clairehepple72 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful and all that matters is that you are happy!!
  • rduhlir
    rduhlir Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    They say you are too skinny because they are jealous.
  • FromHereOnOut
    FromHereOnOut Posts: 3,237 Member
    Options
    Wowzers!!!!

Congratulations! You look incredible and have a whole LOT to be proud of!!!
  • missodu
    missodu Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    amazing!
  • Yaya1976
    Yaya1976 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I have 13 lbs to go to reach my goal and already my friends are telling me that I look skinny enough and that I should stop. It's a bit annoying. Honestly I just ignore them. I have a goal of 125 lbs. I'm not trying to be anorexic. I'm not trying to look too skinny. I'm not trying to be unhealthy. I just want to hit my goal. Be healthy and happy :drinker:

Keep up the good work and congrats on all your hard work :)
  • bmeek530
    Options
    You look great! Good job! It doesn't look as though you have anymore weight to lose, but only you can determine that. Lots of people get jealous when someone is doing very well with something...so listen only to yourself and the positive ones!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!