Its Hard to find ppl in the same boat.

Options
Hello I am looking for someone who gets me. I dont have any real friends just ppl I know and see from time to time. It would be cool to have someone to talk with. I am kinda new to Indiana and looking for friends. I looking for support I dont have that at home. If anyone would like to chat hit me up. Thanks

Replies

• rompers16
    rompers16 Posts: 5,404 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. :)
  • eddamyts
    eddamyts Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm here for you Hon! You're not alone.
  • cara523
    cara523 Posts: 116
    Options
    feel free to add me too!
  • Poorgirls_Diet
    Poorgirls_Diet Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    I have more friends in the virtual world than in the real world. I seem to be more confident on the net than in person but in saying that none of my friends understand the real 'me', they just see the fat and think I am happy. So anyways feel free to add me would be glad to chat any time
  • emr0034
    emr0034 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I am here for you, I have no real friends either! Feel free to add me, would love to be there for you! :)
  • lolo641
    lolo641 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Add me too , I'm new here. :)
  • BrenWOW
    BrenWOW Posts: 95
    Options
    I live in Indiana too! You can add me
  • scorpia1977
    scorpia1977 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Hello I am looking for someone who gets me. I dont have any real friends just ppl I know and see from time to time. It would be cool to have someone to talk with. I am kinda new to Indiana and looking for friends. I looking for support I dont have that at home. If anyone would like to chat hit me up. Thanks

Hi..........I am from Indiana also!

Feel free to add me.