Breakfast Ideas

Options
Hey! I love eating breakfast, however, I'm starting to get tired of scrambled eggs and cereal. I was wanting to hear either what you eat for breakfast or have any great breakfast ideas or make ahead receipies. Thanks in advance!

Replies

• bbydl64
    bbydl64 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Right now for a snack I am eating lowfat dannon light and fit peach yogurt with a sliced banana and 1 ounce chocolate almond granola. For breakfast I like oatmeal with cranberries and I will add allspice to it. Try to find things that you like and mix it all together. I am eating healthy. Try a lowfat english muffin with peanut butter for protein and add a hard boiled egg to an afternoon salad.
  • Richie2shoes
    Richie2shoes Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    My favorite breakfast is an english muffin with peanut butter and fuji apple slices! I also make breakfast burritos, one egg, diced bell pepper, onions, mushroom and turkey bacon or sausage.
  • bbydl64
    bbydl64 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    yummmmmm
  • shgreenw
    shgreenw Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I make tons of different flavors of overnight oats. My basic recipe is 1/4 cup of Old fashioned Oats, 1/2 scoop of protein powder and 1/2 cup of Almond Milk. My "mix-ins" include apples and apple pie spice, Chocolate PB2 and bananas, Pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice, fresh or frozen berries, instant coffee crystals, etc. I have vanilla, strawberry and chocolate protein powder so I can mix it up even more.
  • 4MMama
    4MMama Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Yummm Pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice in oatmeal sounds awesome! Def going to try that!! How much of each did you add??:)
  • Richie2shoes
    Richie2shoes Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Think outside of the box for breakfast too. In the summer, I'll have a little cold chicken, a little cheese and a piece of fruit, maybe a couple almonds... There isn't any law that says breakfast has to be cereal or eggs!
  • carolynroseworby
    Options
    I know you say you are tired of eggs but for breakfast for one week every other day I eat a spinach goat cheese omlette. It is filling.