weightloss and time frame

is 30 pounds in 7 months a good goal does it see obtainable its a little over 4 pounds in a month

Replies

• kayduro
    kayduro Posts: 249 Member
    It sounds like its doable! Just remember, the closer you get to goal the slower the weight will come off. Good Luck!
  • kchang77
    kchang77 Posts: 76 Member
    It's doable. Looks to be about 1 lb a week which is a good way to go, you could even shoot for 2, but 1 has worked for me.
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,175 Member
    I lost 40 pounds in about the same amount of time, so I would say its very doable.
  • josiereside
    josiereside Posts: 720 Member
    I find it less dauntig to set smaller goals, lose 5 pounds in a month as opposed to a big number but that certainly seems attainable.
  • Yes you can do that..and even more. That's 28 weeks.. If you lost 1 lb a week that's 28 lbs.. Most can lose 2 lbs with proper diet and fitness.. That could be give or take 56lbs.. Really depends on how much displine you have.. :)
  • gmallan
    gmallan Posts: 2,099 Member
    Sounds realistic. The weight generally come off quicker at the beginning. You'll proably have ups and downs along the way. You might fall off the wagon (no big deal as long as you get back on). Some weeks you might not lose anything and others you might lose 4lbs. An average of 1lb per week is a great goal to shoot for.