Seriously?!? : (

Options
Since I started really paying attention to what I've been eating and excercising I've lost just under 20lbs (Jan 7th start date). I have about 40 to go but I've gone down two sizes, I definitly have more energy, and I was excited about this process and the "new and improved" me. Until today. I was at Sea World and my son and I were riding a kid ride. We buckled in no problem and waited for it to start. The attendant came over to me and asked me if I was "expecting". Seriously? I may have a few pounds to lose but I definitely don't think I look pregnant. Ugghh. It's just such a confidence blow. On top of that, my husband has been gone doing military training excercise the last 7 weeks. He is suppose to be home this Friday. I've been doing the 30 day shred and have lost the 20lbs and I was hoping he would see a difference and be proud of me. Now all I think is that he is going to see some chubby woman who looks pregnant. : ( (By the way, my husband has NEVER told me I was anything less than beautiful, no matter what, so I know these are just thoughts floating in my head due to my lack of self confidence now) But really, how inconsiderate and stupid can some people be?

My friends with me told me I in no way looked pregnant, but they are my friends. What else would they say. I'm so sad.:sad:

Replies

• Sway
    Sway Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    DO NOT listen to that person. You should be SOOO proud of yourself! You're husband is definitely going to see the difference!! That person was a moron, who was probably instructed for legal reasons to question anyone if they are pregnant not to ride. He was just silly and tackless. Hugs, and although I know that could be a huge downer, don't let it be!!
  • lisawest
    lisawest Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    What a jerk!!:explode: :mad: I know that your husband will see the difference! Especially since you've gone down 2 sizes. Just be sure to wear something that fits and not the same clothes you were wearing when he left!:smokin: He'll:love: it!

20 lbs is fantastic! Way to go!
  • shaggys
    shaggys Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Hey!You lost TWENTY pounds!That is amazing!Since January 7th?!
    Your clothes must be hanging off of you! When your husband gets home after being with a bunch of sweaty guys(basic?OTC?)he WILL notice!Ignore that silly Sea World person!
    Go do something nice for yourself tomorrow:flowerforyou: