Chat thread for BCS Championship D&G

Options

Replies

• n0ob
    n0ob Posts: 2,390 Member
    Options
    Oh, and I'd pay money for Mushmouth to retire...I really hate when he's covering a game I'm watching.
  • bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    Options
    Oh, and I'd pay money for Mushmouth to retire...I really hate when he's covering a game I'm watching.

Haha...which one is mush mouth?
  • BuckeyeBabe10
    BuckeyeBabe10 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    holy crap that was a good challenge during commercial...Did anyone else do it?

Haha, right? I thought it'd be easy and now I'm out of breath and sweating at the end of every set.

I have to do the plank last because I don't know how much time I have left. I think I'm going to do alternating side planks during the 2nd half. And maybe I might switch out one of the exercises for some dumbbell exercises to get some weights in there.

So you'll be okay if I lay off the pushups since I already did 200 today before the challenge?

:o) I won't hold it against you!
  • bigphatcat
    Options
    South Bend* Idk why it shortened it to SB. I don't remember doing that. Nor think that I did that.

I love your screen name
  • RyanWilson1993
    RyanWilson1993 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    As a Mizzou fan and SEC newcomer I hope all the other conferences start to realize that the SEC is not a joke! yes they play weak out of conference schedules but there is a pretty good reason for it, their ain't no off week in the SEC schedule
  • n0ob
    Options
    Musburger. I like Herbie
  • n0ob
    Options
    As a Mizzou fan and SEC newcomer I hope all the other conferences start to realize that the SEC is not a joke! yes they play weak out of conference schedules but there is a pretty good reason for it, their ain't no off week in the SEC schedule

Unless it's against Missouri or Kentucky...
  • tyraskanks_
    Options
    South Bend* Idk why it shortened it to SB. I don't remember doing that. Nor think that I did that.

I love your screen name

hahaha, thanks! It makes me come off as skanky but truly it's a ska dance haha
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    how many NFL teams could Alabama beat?

the answer is none.

still an amazing team.

I'm fairly certain they could beat the Chiefs.
    They would run all over Bama because the O line is way bigger than their D line

this guy gets it...no college team no matter how good can beat an NFL team.
  • bigphatcat
    Options

Who says they're weak? Let's look at the last 10 national championships
  • bigphatcat
    Options
    how many NFL teams could Alabama beat?

the answer is none.

still an amazing team.

I'm fairly certain they could beat the Chiefs.
    They would run all over Bama because the O line is way bigger than their D line

this guy gets it...no college team no matter how good can beat an NFL team.

Bigger faster stronger....Period. Only the top few percent of division 1 make it to the pros
  • RyanWilson1993
    RyanWilson1993 Posts: 409 Member
    Options

Unless it's against Missouri or Kentucky...
    LOL I think you mean Tennessee and Kentucky those were the worse teams in the conference
  • bigphatcat
    Options
    has the pace slowed down?
  • BuckeyeBabe10
    Options
    has the pace slowed down?

...everyone is exhausted from commercials?

I think the game pace has slowed down a bit as well...coooooooome on Irish....SOMETHING before half, please!
  • bigphatcat
    Options
    haha...i think it might be just me and you doing the challenge
  • BuckeyeBabe10
    Options
    AHHH! I thought Te'o was going to grab that!
  • BuckeyeBabe10
    Options

I'm actually wearing an HRM right now and my heartbeat skipped when that ball was deflected. Haha.
  • bigphatcat
    Options

I'm actually wearing an HRM right now and my heartbeat skipped when that ball was deflected. Haha.

Haha.....That was funny. Uh-oh this isn't good for the Irish
  • JennyLisT
    JennyLisT Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    haha...i think it might be just me and you doing the challenge

I think the Irish fans might be more focused on a binge drinking challenge at the moment.
  • n0ob
    Options
    Ess eee See! Ess eee See! Ess eee See!