Before and in process photos

BombolinaM
BombolinaM Posts: 561 Member
edited September 20 in Success Stories
Here's some pics of me before and currently.

The first photo I was about 269 lbs

AidyandIDec06.jpg

This photo I am about 258 lbs

AidanandIItaly92008.jpg

This is me today @ 247 lbs

MeMarch12010.jpg

I still have a ways to go. It's not a huge difference.... I can't wait to get to my goal weight.....

Replies

• brendac72
    brendac72 Posts: 109 Member
    You're on the right track! Keep it up :bigsmile:
  • Actually it IS quite a difference. You look wonderful!
  • BombolinaM
    Thank you ladies:flowerforyou:
  • bsparks81
    bsparks81 Posts: 29
    I agree, you look great! :) Keep up the good work!
  • pbxr
    pbxr Posts: 100 Member
    Actually it IS quite a difference. You look wonderful!

I agree! And congratulations! These are the types of posts that I find extremely encouraging. I mean, 'before & after' is wonderful, but the 'along the way' is where most of us are, kwim? I need to know that 10 pounds DOES matter. :)

Keep up the great work!
  • SugarHi
    SugarHi Posts: 452
    This is fabulous! You're such a beautiful woman, it's incredible what a few pounds can do. You look spectacular. Keep up the great work!
  • guidosgal
    guidosgal Posts: 581 Member
    Great Job ((((APPLAUSE)))))):flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • freeflower3
    freeflower3 Posts: 39 Member
    Wow! I see a difference! Great job!

AND, actually, the latest picture is just of you, and not you partially hidden by someone else! Feeling more comfortable with yourself or is it just coincidence?

Either way, great job!
  • 25anniversary2011
    25anniversary2011 Posts: 123 Member
    I can see a big difference. :flowerforyou: Beautiful Lady
  • MrsMarvelous
    MrsMarvelous Posts: 124 Member
    WOW i see a difference good job and keep it up!!!
  • oomalmal
    oomalmal Posts: 219 Member
    You look awesome. Keep up the excellent work!
  • You look GREAT!!! :happy:
  • great job.
  • BombolinaM
    Thank you all for your nice comments:flowerforyou: It does feels nice to not only not hide behind my son. hehe But to take a full body picture not just one of my face. I feel a lot more comfortable. :bigsmile: I need all the motivation I can get.
  • Congrats!!!! You are doing awesome!!!:flowerforyou:
  • BombolinaM
    Congrats!!!! You are doing awesome!!!:flowerforyou:

Thank you :flowerforyou: I posted more photos I found. I can't wait to see the end result. You look great too!
  • Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    great job! you look great!~
  • You'll be glad you took photos along the way when you get to your goal! You're a very lovely looking woman! Keep up the hard work!
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,493 Member
    You are doing GREAT!!! You can really SEE a difference! Keep you the awesome work!! :drinker:
  • There's absolutely a difference! Way to go! I love progress pics - yours are SO inspiring!!!! Thanks for posting and giving me a boost to keep going to the gym in the morning for the rest of this week! :happy:
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!