Starting again properly

Options
Hey all,

I've been on the site for about 18 months ago, and ended up losing close to 20kg. However, pretty much all of that was in my first 6 months on the site, and the past year I've been maintaining my weight (and have just put on a couple of kg again). I've decided that it's time to get back into it, and so to that end, I'm looking for some more friends so I can see their activity and it can help keep me motivated to not fall back off the wagon.

I'm also more than willing to offer encouragement and share what I've learnt through my reading on ntrition.

Feel free to add me as a friend :)

Steven

Replies

• Cherie7575
    Options
    Welcome and best wishes! Way to go on the maintenance! It's good yuu've noticed the changes earlier than later, and can get back on track.
  • VickyO1977
    VickyO1977 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Hi, I joined in Sept and have not done so well until now that is I am going to nail it this year. Good luck
  • krissa3670
    krissa3670 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Welcome back, i did pretty much the same as you. I wish you well in your journey, feel free to add me if you like :)
  • Tiddlypeeps
    Tiddlypeeps Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    It's really good that without really trying you were able to maintain the weight loss. It's a good sign that if you managed to get to your desired weight you shouldn't have too difficult a time staying there :)

Best of luck with the weight loss.