15-20lbs to lose?

Options
2»

Replies

• MissKitty9
    MissKitty9 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I'm also looking to lose arounddd 15! No baby, but similiar goals! I've added you :)
  • cyoka13
    cyoka13 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Yep! I am at 147 and would like to be around 130ish..I work out for about an hour every other day: about 25 minutes with my stability ball and 35 minutes on my eliptical. I am pretty good about logging my food diary.

I am 27 and was pretty active up until a few years ago...But between parenting, full time work and getting my masters (you all know the story ;) I have put on about 20 lbs.

Please feel free to add me!
  • TheBoyEnigma
    TheBoyEnigma Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    me! 10 to 15-ish would be ideal.
  • lgrix
    lgrix Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    20 lbs would be great, feel free to add me. I work out most days but I need to get the eating figured out.
  • gympamela
    gympamela Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I have 25 to go, but I would be THRILLED with the first 15 LOL!!
    Add me if you like, my daughter is 4 also, I would love to go from 161 to 140.
  • i_like_snow
    i_like_snow Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose about 20lbs as well.

My target weight is 120-125lbs and I'm currently 141 (was 144 when I started about a week ago).
  • ECUPirate07
    ECUPirate07 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Me too! I'm still hanging on to weight gained when I was pregnant with my daughter and now she's 19 months. I'm also wanting to lose about 20 lbs. 25 would be my target goal but I'd definitely be happy with the first 15 as well!
  • Frazzlenz
    Frazzlenz Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I have three kids and the youngest is 6 and I've still got the weight I gained with number 3 :(
    I've lost 28 over the last 4 months and have about 20 more to lose. I usually work out 4 days a week, and sometimes add a run one more day, then have a rest day. Low carbs and high protein has been working for me so far.

Feel free to add me too :)
  • rmarie1017
    rmarie1017 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I am looking to lose about 15lbs. It is weight that I put on when I quit smoking. Anyone please feel free to add me. :smile:
  • jujulamb
    jujulamb Posts: 195
    Options
    I am trying to lose another 15 I am down 20 now. I feel like im stuck
  • jujulamb
    jujulamb Posts: 195
    Options
    My goal is to lose about 20lbs as well.

My target weight is 120-125lbs and I'm currently 141 (was 144 when I started about a week ago).
    What are you doing to drop 3lbs a week? Im stuck in the 140 range and cant get out
  • erinpooh
    Options
    I have 25 to go, but I would be THRILLED with the first 15 LOL!!
    Add me if you like, my daughter is 4 also, I would love to go from 161 to 140.

This is what I'm trying to do, although my daughter will be 4 in June. Feel free to add me!

I work out almost every day, provided I'm not sick and I can find a gym--I travel frequently for work. I'll be gone a week and a half this month, one of the trips is a 20+ hour plane ride to Asia.

I was at 185 last summer when I started working out again. I'm down to 159 now, want to see whether I can get to 140 without deprivation, then I'll be done!
  • RaineMarie
    RaineMarie Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I am also trying to lose 15-20 lbs. Currently at 145. Feel free to add me, too. :)
  • Corkline
    Corkline Posts: 107
    Options
    ZOMG, my people! I am trying to lose 15-20 lbs. Weighed in on 1 JAN at 144, on 3 JAN at 146 (water, I swear), and this past weekend, 141. Trying to get to 125. I'm 5'3", so that's reasonable. Add me!

I don't even have a baby to show for mine! But we're thinking about it in about a year. I'd like to START from 125, not from 145...
  • angrybutter
    angrybutter Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Count me in! Been struggling with keeping myself in check on weekends and with the holidays, looking to lose about 20 pounds so that I can reach a healthy weight before I actually start trying to have kids too.