do you find it harder to....

mkoff32
mkoff32 Posts: 88 Member
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
Do you find it harder to find motivation to go and workout or to eat right?

Replies

• Workout for sure
  • kristinlough
    kristinlough Posts: 828 Member
    Depends on the day - have I read CakeWrecks and want a sweet? or have I had a day that makes me pouty and wallow in self pity? It definitely depends for me :smile:
  • Fit4Vet
    Fit4Vet Posts: 610 Member
    A new find for me:
    If I work oout in the morning, I have less tendancy to screw up my nutrition plan.

Working out - definitely!
  • sonjavon
    sonjavon Posts: 1,019 Member
    I find working out to be the hardest for me. I think I've spent so long in my fat body ...aware of how hard it is to move, aware of how things jiggle and wiggle in the wrong places and aware of how hard it is to sometimes breathe... I have a fear that I'll fail at working out. Even though I know that I can walk on my treadmill at a good clip for an hour and half. Even though I've learned that my body bounces back quickly... there's still that niggling fear.

Dieting? Haha - I feel like I've perfected every diet out there. I can make good choices... I've just too often chosen not to!
  • gym_rat
    gym_rat Posts: 94
    eat right.

I am a total gym rat and absolutely love working out. Problem is that I love food just as much. Bad food.
  • shanerylee
    shanerylee Posts: 298 Member
    workout
  • Definitely harder to motivate myself to exercise. I'm trying to convince myself I like it.
    When faced with the choice, I'll 75% of the time cut short on the exercise I've committed to do out of boredom, laziness or sheer unfitness. 95% of the time, I make the right food choices. I wouldn't mind loving exercise but I'm just not there yet!
  • hopeitworks
    hopeitworks Posts: 284 Member
    Lately it has definitely been harder for me to be motivated to eat right. For me, I'm fine as long as I stay on course. Once I stray, I find it awfully hard to get back on track.
  • SarahJoy_79
    SarahJoy_79 Posts: 107 Member
    For me eating right is harder. I eat pretty healthy but staying away from sweets is my downfall. It's so hard for me not to eat chocolate! I love to run and go to the gym...I just love the "high" I get from it, so working out isn't much of a chore for me...more of something I really look forward to in my day.
  • Working out for me...with my work schedule, its difficult to fit it in. So when I do have free time, which is really really rare, I'd rather just relax. But once I get the motivation to do the workout is always worth it, I just struggle getting up to do it :) I really enjoy eating right, but the results are a lot slower without the working out!
  • Gogo
    Gogo Posts: 9,942 Member
    Definitely harder to eat right. I love working out, but I also have a crazy sweet tooth. I eat pretty healthy meals, but the sweets in between are what is hard for me to stay away from.
This discussion has been closed.