Early morning and late night snackers...

Options
Does anyone have a problem with getting off track in the early morning and late night? I'm a student and often see these hours just working on projects. I crave sugar from lack of energy. Any suggestions on how to beat the cravings and stay on track?

Replies

• Richie2shoes
    Richie2shoes Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I know I get hungry around 9:00 every night, so I just make sure I reserve enough calories for a bowl of cereal. If I crave salty, I just grab a dill pickle. I keep a jar of the big kosher dills in the fridge so it takes me a while to crunch through it.
  • mbreed75
    mbreed75 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Choose something healthy then fill your stomach with water. Also, I drink Trop50 in the morning. I feel the same way when i wake up.
  • nat08b
    nat08b Posts: 14
    Options
    I know I get hungry around 9:00 every night, so I just make sure I reserve enough calories for a bowl of cereal. If I crave salty, I just grab a dill pickle. I keep a jar of the big kosher dills in the fridge so it takes me a while to crunch through it.

Great suggestion. I've just recently added a "meal" on MFP for late night. It's only been one day, but it does seem to help a little bit. I just have to find the right snacks that will satisfy but not put me over my limit.
  • nat08b
    nat08b Posts: 14
    Options
    Choose something healthy then fill your stomach with water. Also, I drink Trop50 in the morning. I feel the same way when i wake up.

Trop50 is a great suggestion. Thanks!