Mid 30s mum from UK feeling creaky and wrinkly

Options
I'm Ally, dare I say it, 35yrs old. I hate saying that..I feel old! I'm a pretty fit person, I run 3/4 times a week and am kept very busy being a stay at home mum to our 2.5yr old daughter. Thing is, the fridge and chocolate cupboard seem to have an ability to override my good intentions, and before I know it I've guzzled half a block of blue cheese or my daughters chocolate supply. Then I kid myself that it doesn't matter, as I ate it so quickly that it won't count!

Anyway, by joining this site I hope to keep track of my good and bad habits, and maybe find some friends to share the drama.

I'm 5'9, and 150lbs...hopefully lose 10lbs but more than that, I want the saggy overhang to disappear...you know what I mean.

I'm doing the 30day shred programme right now, so if you're doing something similar then good luck, and I hope you make it a success.

Replies

• coz1979
    coz1979 Posts: 120
    Options
    I'm Corrine from the uk im 34 yrs old I have a nearly 4 year old little boy he and my husband are my inspiration!! I work part time. I joined this site yesterday, and started 30 day shred yesterday. Looking for friends to keep me motivated! !

Im 5ft 1in and dare to say 266lbs looking to loose 60lbs lonnnnng journey ahead, but I know I can do it!!!
  • AllyLouB
    AllyLouB Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hi Corrine, our kids and hubbys will be our inspiration and downfall I suspect! Best of luck with your goal..hopefully by joining this site we will get the encouragement we need to beast ourselves into the person we want to be!
  • jillbreu
    Options
    Hello to you both!

I am a mom of 2, going to be 40 this year and want to shed at least 30 more before then!! All I hear is how much harder it gets!!

Add me as a friend of you want more support!! Love to give and receive! :)
  • sevin2
    sevin2 Posts: 19
    Options
    Hi all! 36 year old Mom of 2 girls (ages 1 and 3). I'm in NY not the UK - but I have the same problem with the kid's snacks calling my name, haha! Good luck to you all!