How do you keep from losing your boobs?

Options
13»

Replies

• coold
    coold Posts: 85
    Options
    I know we can't pick and choose where the weight comes from... but my girls are shrinking and I'm wondering if there is any way to prevent this from continuing as I lose more weight. Any tips would be greatly appreciated if there are some suggestions to focus on the mid section and keep the loss from coming from the breasts?
    omg...haha...i was gonna start my own boob thread but decided to search and see if someone has mentioned this very thing!!! :flowerforyou:

k...gonna go read now!!! haha...:drinker:
  • NewBeginning2010
    NewBeginning2010 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I suffer from the same problem. by breasts are really uneven, and when I lose weight the first thing that happens is the smaller one gets even smaller. Then the next to go is my butt, where I have nothing to lose, its flat as a board.

OMG U ARE LUCKY :grumble: MY *kitten* JUST WONT GET ANY SMALLER!!! NO MATTER HOW HARD I TRY!! :sad:
  • jill5196
    jill5196 Posts: 6
    Options
    you know they do shrink, but you can always get a good bra :) My friends are all fooled, they say, how do your girls still look so great? A good bra does the trick.
    My question is, does anyone have any tricks to getting rid of the extra skin and fat storage on my belly (from weight loss but mostly from pregnancy I think)? If I didn't have that I would be golden for bathing suit season.
    Arbonne has a new product that helps firm up skin that I may try, but does anyone have any secret foods or exercised that have helped them?
  • lisawest
    lisawest Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    I will admit that the real turning point for me was when DH gave me a Vic Secret gift card for Mother's Day last summer (I had asked for new bras since I was done BF'ing). When I went into VS to get fitted and purchase the bras, even though my son had been weaned for almost a year, THEY STILL DIDN'T MAKE MY SIZE! WTH!:noway: I measured in at approximately a 44DDD. :huh: At my largest (while pregnant and BF'ing) I was a US 44G+. Eeesh. I am now, FINALLY, getting too small for my 42D bras. I have decided that my reward for reaching my 40lb goal will be to get a few new bras.:bigsmile: I don't know what my size will be, but I KNOW I'll love it!