Summer Holidays Motivation March - June/July/August

Options
I am going on a holiday in August to Philadelphia, my home town. I'm going to visit my old school friends. I've been living outside of the US for 20+ yrs and rarely go back for a visit. I'm hoping to look amazing by then as we're going to the Jersey Shore for a few days, too. It's going to be great as I'm not going with husb and 2 kids as it's just too dear for all of us to travel and if I go on my own, I don't have to stay in a hotel and hire a car but can stay with my friends and use public transport.

I am really hoping to get very very fit by then, even if I don't make my weight goal, I'd like to get my clothing size down to a UK12 or a US10!

What have you planned for summer holidays and what are your goals?

Replies

• AmandaB4588
    AmandaB4588 Posts: 655
    Options
    MEXICO! I just booked a trip for early August to Playa del Carmen. My goal is to be bikini ready by then!
  • AnahitaCanDoIt
    Options
    Ooh, sounds fun! Lucky you!! :)

Enjoy some cervezas and margaritas!
  • tntrav44
    tntrav44 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I went on vacation to the Jersey Shore with my boyfriend's family and then to the Outer Banks with some friends last summer. I haven't seen ANY of the people we went with (other than my boyfriend's parents) since that vacation, and I'd love to go to the beach and stun all of them with a new, slim me!
    I'm also in a wedding in June and attending several more this summer, so I'd like to look good for those events as well!