• nikinyx6
    nikinyx6 Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    :laugh: lol, or blacken an eye
  • HappyNinjaStar
    HappyNinjaStar Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh:

My husband once told me to stop doing my work out dvd because he was scared all my bouncing would put a hole through the floor.

Sounds awful, but in his defense we do live in a 100+ year old house and the floor boards are questionable in many spots...
  • LuckyCheryl
    LuckyCheryl Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    maybe there is a need to wear two sportbra's when doing jumping jacks......lol
  • BellaFe
    BellaFe Posts: 323
    Options
    LOL!
  • FitBeto
    FitBeto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    Sometimes all the bouncing makes us nervous, like when you follow someone on the highway and it looks like one of their back tires is loose. Something is about to happen - anxiety of the unknown is overwhelming
  • ACepero79
    ACepero79 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    My husband told me to quit doing jumping jacks or I'd break my boobs. :noway:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Have they been broken before?
  • jujulamb
    jujulamb Posts: 195
    Options
    I have the same problem :tongue: . No but really my husband is my biggest supporter he incourages me to do jumping jacks at home in front of him naked though...wierd :glasses:
  • jcjsjones
    jcjsjones Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    He's just showing concern. My husband would be sad if mine were broken too..lol!
  • SadKitty27
    SadKitty27 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Personally, I don't do jumping jacks in front of my husband, because he makes funny comments that crack me up and make me unable to continue to do them.

Also, as someone else said - sports bras are a must ! Doing jumping jacks with a larger D cup size is not a pleasant feeling imo, and the sports bra deff helps.
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you need a supportive bra rather than husband...
  • knwitall
    knwitall Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Or like me... Bite my tongue! lol
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options

And Biingo was his namo
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    He's just showing concern. My husband would be sad if mine were broken too..lol!

Yes, my boobs are his favorite! :laugh:
  • DimplesInProgress
    DimplesInProgress Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem :tongue: . No but really my husband is my biggest supporter he incourages me to do jumping jacks at home in front of him naked though...wierd :glasses:

OMG... thats hilarious... My girlfriend is the same way...
  • WendyTerry420
    Options

That's true too! I am using a cheap K-mart sports bra....one size fits most. One of these days I'll win the lottery and buy the most expensive bra I can find! :bigsmile:
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    My husband told me to stop loosing weight or I'd have a flat a**. :( Time to break up.
  • WendyTerry420
    Options
    Personally, I don't do jumping jacks in front of my husband, because he makes funny comments that crack me up and make me unable to continue to do them.

Also, as someone else said - sports bras are a must ! Doing jumping jacks with a larger D cup size is not a pleasant feeling imo, and the sports bra deff helps.

My husband is king of the funny, crazy comments.
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    My problem is not my boobs anymore. It's the fact that our sub floors suck and doing jumping jacks in our house cause pictures to fall off the wall.....:explode:
  • jagh09
    jagh09 Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    The LAST time I worked out at home while my husband was there - he sat on the couch eating potato chips while I worked out to a DVD. He wouldn't leave the room for me for 45 minutes. I was NOT happy.

They don't mean anything by it. Just focus on you and tell him to be supportive or just shut up!
  • kinsellae
    kinsellae Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Keep going. It's not about him it's about you.