Eat Clean Get Lean!

Options
2»

Replies

• nack_23
    nack_23 Posts: 154
    Options
    Thanks :) Thats great advice...I agree. Its having the motivation to think right I need to get back on it today! Sorry just realised i posted in someones topic :S

I always have the mind set of: If i were to drink 10 beers in a night that equals atleast 1,000 calories that have no nutritional value. Id much rather have a nutritious meal and NOT wake up with a hangover haha
  • nack_23
    Options
    <-- This girl would LOVE some eating clean advice!

What ya need help with?
  • fiferize
    fiferize Posts: 141
    Options
    smaller multiple meals is always better than larger meals three times a day, the trick is what you put in those meals. Concentrate on fresh fruits and vegi's and lean cuts of meat if you are a meat eater. Otherwise find another source of protein. Protien curbs your hunger.
  • nack_23
    Options
    smaller multiple meals is always better than larger meals three times a day, the trick is what you put in those meals. Concentrate on fresh fruits and vegi's and lean cuts of meat if you are a meat eater. Otherwise find another source of protein. Protien curbs your hunger.

Good complex carbohydrates will help you stay fuller longer :)
  • Allibaba
    Allibaba Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I need some help with this. I don't eat meat, and really have zero interest in Fish. I can deal with a mild tilapia or snapper and some shrimp or scallops but I am not a seafood eater. Most Eat Clean Training regimes include tons of grilled chicken, in fact this is all some people eat. How can I also achieve a training regime diet and remain meat free? I do eat eggs and dairy btw. Any suggestions are helpful.

Try googling Thrive Forward, it is a plant based clean eating approach.
  • nack_23
    Options
    I need some help with this. I don't eat meat, and really have zero interest in Fish. I can deal with a mild tilapia or snapper and some shrimp or scallops but I am not a seafood eater. Most Eat Clean Training regimes include tons of grilled chicken, in fact this is all some people eat. How can I also achieve a training regime diet and remain meat free? I do eat eggs and dairy btw. Any suggestions are helpful.

I forgot to mention. If you DO eat dairy. Cottage cheese is a great source of protein. And of course eggs, especially the whites.
  • sunnyinaz78
    Options
    thx, feedback is much appreciated!!!!!!!!!! Blessings!:smile :happy:
  • Brookesworld104
    Brookesworld104 Posts: 32 Member
    Options

I forgot to mention. If you DO eat dairy. Cottage cheese is a great source of protein. And of course eggs, especially the whites.

Thank you Nack23 Sorry I am late on this.. and thank you to everyone else who has weighed in. I do eat all of the things you have suggested, but all of the people I have spoken to who compete have eliminated most of this stuff from their diet and they eat chicken, chicken and more chicken. I was wondering what the diet of a vegetarian preparing for a show would be? I would think Beans would bloat? I eat them religiously though and I do eat dairy so lots of plain fat free and lowfat greek yogurt.