Warrior Dash

Options
2»

Replies

• whyflysouth
    whyflysouth Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    this is pretty darn awesome! i'm gonna try to do the texas one.
  • SaraWo24
    SaraWo24 Posts: 192 Member
    Options

I now have 10 people registered for the one is IL...Maryland will rock and be a great trip...I was happy to find a category of 70+...so, maybe, i am not too old for this

That is so awesome!!! 10 people???? Wow!

Those of you that are doing it before October 9 will definitely have to tell me how it went! I'm thinking of pre-ordering a sweet shirt for the event too. Maybe we can just wear them AFTER we get cleaned up??? haha
  • MirandaJayne
    MirandaJayne Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    We're going to be doing the upstate NY one. Soo excited. Its going to be challenging, but gosh it looks fun. I love mud runs in general.

See you there!
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    This is going to be my first time, I registered for the one in TEXAS but let me warn you they fill up fast so dont wait until the last minute or you wont get in.

I learned that already...the only slots available were 0900 to 1030 and one slot at 1830...they added an extra day d/t the overwhelming response in Joliet, IL
  • milesje
    milesje Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I am going to the one in Texas! Its going to be GREAT! They have added a second day here as well, and it is amost filled as well. In Texas it is 3.51 miles, and I am sooooo ready for it.