Looking for Rockin' Results the 2nd time around!

Options
Good Morning! I started using MFP in April of 2010 and had great sucess in losing 30lbs between April and August. I was able to maintain that loss for several months until this past June when my husband and I separated (and ultimately divorced) and I gained 20 of those 30 back. :( Now it's time to get back to business again! I need to drop those 20lbs plus about 20 more this time. Last time I know I can attribute a lot of my success to the community here at MFP and the support I had. I know I'm going to need that again. If you think you can help by lending some support then please sent a request. :) I'd love to be able to lend my support out as well.

Replies

• jeffsweightloss
    jeffsweightloss Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    welcome back. just signed up in the past week so i'm a newbie. you had such great success before...you can do this again. this time...you will do so much better b/c you've done it before and now you have a new outlook on life...and you want to be happy again. add me if you'd like. we all could use support and motivation. the more friends we have, the stronger we are. hope life is getting better for you. best wishes in your new journey. let's do it!!!!
  • losinitin13
    Options
    You CAN do it! I, too, am on my 2nd time around. I dropped 100 pounds from May 29, 2009 to Dec. 28, 2010. I was moving a lot, exercising using EA Active Sport's Personal Trainer program. I felt GREAT. Then a lot of negativity entered my life and set me back. I have since gained 40 of those pounds back. I am planning a trip this summer to South America and am re-motivated all around to get rid of those 40 and continue on my journey. So I know your pain. But it CAN be done. Elminate all negativity from your mind and your life and thinking everything positive all the time. It's a struggle but you CAN do it. Keep up the great work!