Need Vitamin/Supplement suggestions

Options
Hey all, I just wanted to know what some good vitamin/supplements would be to just overall give me good energy and possibly help speed up my metabolism. I don't want diet pills, I just want some good suggestions for things that might be helpful for energy levels and/or weight loss. Thanks!

Replies

• elsiesnow
    elsiesnow Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    hi,
    I take a multivitamin for women, and my Dr. said CoQ10 100mg supplements were good for my heart. I also take a fish oil supplement. I try to eat fish a couple times a week, but I figure the supplement can only help.

I think if you take a multivitamin to make sure you have enough iron and other vitamins in your system, you'll feel more energized since your body will be operating like it should, and not be lacking anything. Of course, I'm not a trained medical person, so that's just my opinion. Normally my iron does run low (I get the # when I donate blood) so I do feel like I have more energy when I take my multivitamin regularly. Now that I'm trying to eat better I hope I won't need it in the future!