Anyone else have a goal of 25 lbs or less?

Options
Hello MFP!

I am looking to add some additional motivation to my MFP world. I have approximately 25 lbs to loose and I am looking for others who are working hard on a similar goal who are interested in being a support to one another on MFP!

If you would like to me to add you, please send me a message introducing yourself. Please note, I am looking for people who are supportive, positive and make healthy lifestyle choices.

Have a wonderful day!

Replies

• razorbecky
    Options
    Yep, I'm wanting to lose 20 or so.
  • heatherk0908
    heatherk0908 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose 22 more pounds to get down to 140. I could use more support as well so feel free to add me!
  • fithannafit
    Options
    25 lbs left to lose; does that count? :)
  • beckarini
    beckarini Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Me too. 7lbs down, 20 lbs to go!!! It's hard.
  • LittleMissNerdy
    LittleMissNerdy Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to drop 15-20! Feel free to add me!
  • robyng1986
    robyng1986 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I am also looking to lose atleast 25 lbs. Actually hoping for 28 lbs loss by my 28th birthday :laugh:

Add me!
  • Eastham92
    Options
    I want to lose a stone in a month so yea :) !
  • eAddict
    eAddict Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    60 down... 25 to go. These last 25 DO NOT WANT TO LEAVE! Argh! Any and all folks in this thread feel free to add me a friend!
  • karissajill
    karissajill Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just started yesterday with a goal of 15 lbs. Would love the support, so feel free to add me.
  • donnacervelli11
    donnacervelli11 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Me! I have 15lbs that I'd like to lose and they just dont want to leave! I would love to find other healthy, positive people for support.

Please feel free to add me!
  • tobirhae
    tobirhae Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I'd really like to lose about 10-20 pounds, probably realistically closer to 10. I've been working out regularly for about a year and haven't really lost any weight. I'm hoping to get my eating in line this year and maybe actually drop some weight. We'll see, though. Feel free to add me!
  • amymichelle1226
    amymichelle1226 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Yep! I have 19lbs left to lose! Started with 50 but I'm getting there! :) Feel free to add me if you'd like!
  • sreed016
    sreed016 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    15lbs for me

Lost 35lbs two years ago - regained and lost the same 10lbs two times and it finally turned into 15lbs so I signed up for MFP and love it so far.

Did WW the first time around and loved it but financially not able to do that right now. While doing WW I learned to love running and working out.

Please add me :)
  • aarensj
    Options
    Me! I'm 155 and would like to get down to 135. Feel free to add me :).
  • vanguardfitness
    vanguardfitness Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    about 8-9 pounds for me
  • rhalpin86
    Options
    I have about 15lbs to lose
  • lldelmonte
    lldelmonte Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Going for 10 pounds. Feel free to add me.
  • Bakerchk
    Bakerchk Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    I started at 150lbs last year. I'm down to 134lbs with another 10-15lbs to lose.
    I check in everyday and have for over a year. Feel free to add me. :)
  • peachy0987
    peachy0987 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Yep, I'd like to lose between 15-20 lbs. I'm not sure how to add people! This is my first week using mfp. So, feel free to add me :)
  • BeingAwesome247
    BeingAwesome247 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    I only have about 30 I wanna lose