Re-introducing myself :(

Options
2»

Replies

• jayecrist
    Options
    You are back and that is what counts - to your health, cheers!
  • Lauren0822
    Lauren0822 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You can do this and we can help each other cause I need the support too!! If you ever want to go workout I am definitely up do going with you!! You got this!!
  • pawnstarNate
    pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    Welcome back...feel free to add me. early last year, I lost 35, gained back 10 during the fall due to a bone spur and broken hand. but, all is well now. Happily married daddy of 3 so, I don't like flirt...unless you call saying awesome pic, nice legs, or looking hawt flirting. To me that's an asteem booster :)
  • Melissakay1222
    Melissakay1222 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Welcom back . . . and keep your chin up! You CAN do it! :)
  • RunConquerCelebrate
    RunConquerCelebrate Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    You can do this and I am here for you to help you along.
  • getmebackforlife
    getmebackforlife Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me. I lost some weight in the past using this site but had a lot of family issues and went back to eating whatever, whenever. I am 46 and finding it harder to loose weight now than it has ever been in my life! But I'm back and need support and will be glad to support you!
  • maja3765
    Options
    I'm thinking if ya did it once you can do again. I am ur best supporter (i have been for 30 years.), except now ur r mine as well.....lets do this girl.....love u oxoxoxo
  • JenLovesFall
    Options
    Oh wow!!! We have so much in common! I'm a 30-year-old stay-at-home mom who is watching a neighbor's infant 5 days a week (not a professional daycare provider). I also was doing very well on MFP until Christmas came around and I caught the flu and have gained a lot of my lost weight back. Please feel free to add me! Today is my first day back on track to eating healthy and exercising. We can do this together!! We also have about the same amount of weight to lose :)
  • HannahMarieMcDougald
    Options
    Welcome back...Add me! :)
  • kas1025
    kas1025 Posts: 26
    Options
    Welcome back! You can do it. I'll add you as friends so we can support each other!
  • emmad2
    emmad2 Posts: 59
    Options
    Welcome back :-) I'm new here - I'm a 32 year old mum of boy/girl twins from West Wales so I know how tough it is to work out with little 'uns around - feel free to add me as a friend :-) xx
  • ChrisC_77
    ChrisC_77 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your journey! You will be successful if you rededicate yourself to good health, fitness, and postive attitude.
  • Ready2Serve
    Ready2Serve Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Hey welcome back, your not the only one coming back. You run a daycare??? Isn't that enough cardio chasing those kids around???

Add me if you want.