Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

cottage cheese

2»

Replies

• MisoSoup79
    MisoSoup79 Posts: 517
    I love mine with fresh ground pepper. I recently started adding dill and letting it "sit" for 20 mins or so - very good when the flavor of the dill gets really infused! And if I have time, I love fresh diced tomatoes and basil mixed into some cottage cheese... mmmm.
  • conniedj
    conniedj Posts: 470 Member
    Melted over brown rice, with peas, salt and pepper!
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    golden raisins, or, the best, craisins. adding 1/3 cup to my cup of breakfast cottage cheese makes the whole bowlful of happiness just 310 calories and the super high amount of protein means I won't be hungry until 1-2 in the afternoon
    I also sometimes like dried blueberries.
  • willywonka
    willywonka Posts: 743 Member
    I just started eating this and i love it, take either 1/4 cup or 1/2 cup of friendship whipped low fat cottage cheese with one tablespoon of low sugar smuckers strawberry preserves, so good!!!
  • jrobertson37
    jrobertson37 Posts: 90 Member
    You guys should try fiber one low fat cottage. It is just as good and it contains fiber, which we all know we need.
  • lvfunandfit
    lvfunandfit Posts: 654 Member
    I add fruit like mandarin oranges, blueberries, strawberries, diced apples, pears, pineapple, rasberries, blackberries and nuts almonds (chopped), sun flower seeds,

Or I'll add chopped tomatoes, a tsp of Italian dressing, dill, and chopped cucumbers with a sprinkle of sunflower seeds or pine nuts.

I also add it to tuna instead of mayo.
  • becky23
    becky23 Posts: 60
    try a teaspoon of vanilla extract and 1 pack of splenda with 1/2 cup. Tastes almost like ice cream yum!
  • sonjavon
    sonjavon Posts: 1,019 Member
    Has anyone found a low sodium cottage cheese? I love cottage cheese and so does my husband, but I was amazed to see how much sodium is in it!
  • Neolilyz
    Neolilyz Posts: 12 Member
    I cook cottage cheese into my scrambled eggs. Soooo good.
This discussion has been closed.