how to make healthy fish & chicken

Options
So I have bought all healthy food, but have no idea on how to cook chicken or fish in a healthy manner. I had thought of marinating the chicken in low calorie italian dressing and doing it o n the George Foreman grill. What are some good things to use for seasoning? Thanks for your help, I am new at this and want to succeed :happy:

Replies

• neanderthin
    neanderthin Posts: 10,020 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you believe fat or calories are unhealthy, and chicken and fish wouldn't be considered unhealthy, unless your vegan of course.
  • ripemango
    ripemango Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    your idea w the grill is a good 1. another way to do chicken is to marinade in olive oil, garlic, and lime juice then grill. crockpot it. put chicken in crockpot on high for 5 hours, i usu put in 3 chicken breasts, dale's marinade, squirt of dijon, 3 T brown sugar, black pepper, onion and garlic powder. notice no fat. it is delicious and so easy.
    or 3 chicken breasts, cup of salsa, cup of black beans, cumin powder, (lil bit of sugar and lime juice is good2 add too) + 5 hrs on high

for fish I use about a 2-3 tsp olive oil per fish, onion slices on top, s&p, dash of teriyaki sauce, tsp brown sugar and bake in tin foil pouch in oven at 450 for i dunno 10-15 mins