College student looking for friends and people to support.

Options
vespiquenn
vespiquenn Posts: 1,455 Member
Well let's see. I am a twenty-two year old art education major. I had originally started on here about two years ago, but quit due to a messy break up with my fiance. At that point, I had dropped at least fifteen pounds with just another ten-fifteen to go. However, over the last year, I have slowly gained that back and then some. I am already almost down ten pounds, but I am taking a trip to Florida in May for my birthday, and I would love to be at least five-ten pounds away from my goal weight.

I would just love some new friends to just talk to and also support. I have been noticing that my news feed has been slowly becoming lonely.

Some other things that I am interested in is art (obviously), video games (I like to consider myself quite a nerd), reading, and so on and so forth.

Would love to meet new people!

Replies

• Katieekdahl
    Options
    College student here too! And I work fulltime. Just added you!
  • nack_23
    nack_23 Posts: 154
    Options
    Add me if you'd like!
  • kcwilliams07
    Options
    I'm 29. I'm a high school chemistry teacher (so check off education and nerd)! I'd love to help support you, and would appreciate your support as well. I also used MFP to lose about 15 pounds and then stopped. I gained it back (plenty of reasons) and I'm ready to do something about it.
  • roiLEI1554
    Options
    hi, robyn here! welcome back to mfp
    i'm 18 and in my last year of high school
    would love motivation and support from this site, too (:
    add me if you'd like!
  • ton40orbust
    Options
    I'm a college student as well. Sociology but I've apprenticed in a graphics/screen printing/signs shop and currently am working at a tattoo shop from time to time so I do love art.

Trying to lose 140 pounds still got a ways to go anyone feel free to add me
  • Budding_Flower
    Budding_Flower Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi! :)
    I'm in college studying K-6 education.
    I'm trying to lose about 70 lbs. I'm definitely willing to give some support and take some as well. :]
  • Dani_Davies23
    Options
    I should be in college..but that's a story for another day.
    Feel free to add!
  • prettygorgtors
    Options
    I added you. It seemed like we had a few things in common. :)
  • floydypants
    floydypants Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'm a student at uni in England, studying pharmacy. Love video games, they don't go too well with uni though :(
  • kirby34puckett
    kirby34puckett Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I am double majoring in Psychology and Sociology with a minor in Criminal Justice. All online classes while I work. Feel free to add me.
  • ShaniWulffe
    ShaniWulffe Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Theatre major/dance minor here... I added you, and you guys can feel free to add me :)
  • 0target0
    Options
    Hey hey!

Feel free to add me (OP or anyone!)

I'm in my last year of university - major in Chemistry, minors in American Sign Language and Psychology. Started on MFP a couple months back. Things are going ok so far, but knowing more people on here is always a good thing. We can all help each other!

:)

target