No I didnt Cheat or Lie

Options

Replies

• Rays_Wife
    Rays_Wife Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    I lost my first 30 pounds in 3 months by eating an adequate amount of calories (NOT starving myself), not going on some crazy fad diet, not overtraining, and just generally being kind to my body. Same results in the same amount of time without the torture. But if the tough guy above me (betoarango) wants to brag about how he abused his body to get to where he is then right on, man. Don't come crying to us though when your body rebels.
  • ChrisC_77
    ChrisC_77 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Great results man!
  • Sherman7057
    Sherman7057 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Your awesome man!
  • RejoicingL
    RejoicingL Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Excellent job with your transformation!!! Hate can be so discouraging.
  • Sherman7057
    Options
    Thank you everyone for the love and support! Believe me when I say I wont let you down with my final results! :) Good luck to all of you on your journey and know Im behind you 100%
  • bradwwood
    bradwwood Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    36lbs in eight months doesn't seem unreasonable to me. I've lost 25 in four months.

Don't pay any attention to whomever it is busting your chops, they clearly don't know what they are talking about.
  • Sherman7057
    Options
    36lbs in eight months doesn't seem unreasonable to me. I've lost 25 in four months.

Don't pay any attention to whomever it is busting your chops, they clearly don't know what they are talking about.
    Thank you ! And you have done amazing already!
  • marinegirl92
    marinegirl92 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Lions don't lose sleep for the opinions of sheep. Let them haters hate.

AWESOME!

Haters are just JEALOUS that you succeeded! Hate HATERS!

You look awesome and your dedication and hard work shows! WTG! Smile all the way to your goal ~ you deserve it!
  • Mads1997
    Mads1997 Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    great job man, you look much younger.
  • Sherman7057
    Options
    Thank you!
  • moostrodamus
    Options
    I can hardly wait till I've lost enough weight to get my very own HATER!

I'll be all like "You hate me because I've lost 50 lbs?"

Yesssssssssssssssssssss!

Congrats bro!
  • lucy529
    lucy529 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Well haters will hate but i think that you look great so congrats

like everyone has said you do what is right for you not for someone else

great motivation by the way
  • george29223
    george29223 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    i had people here just yell and scream at me too sure i was radomly emailing women asking what color underwear they have on but still there words were hurtful theyyyy were hurtful
  • betoarango
    betoarango Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    feeling the pain for Ray....
  • MaggieSporleder
    MaggieSporleder Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    I'll take you up on that offer of friends. :) I can always use more motivation. And Great job!! Don't ever let them get you down.
  • emd2570
    emd2570 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I had several messages from haters today about my weight loss these last 8 months. I was asked if I starved myself or what pills I used to lose weight. I used hardwork and proper nutrition thats all I did - really! :)

Everyone has to believe that losing weight can be fun if you use a great support team like we have here in Myfitnesspal. Additionally you must use a program you love doing!

Add me if I can help you lose weight or motivate/support your fitness goals!

Let the haters talk because they motivate me!! :)
  • emd2570
    emd2570 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I have had people ask me if I had a lap band done...NO I said, it was hard work,- I exercised and watched my calories
  • d8fsr0
    d8fsr0 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Good Job.
  • MegDaig
    MegDaig Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Some people want to believe that it is impossible to lose weight because they do not want to face the reality that they must change in order to be successful.

Looks like you have done excellent. Keep after it!
  • funkycamper
    funkycamper Posts: 998 Member
    Options
    Lions don't lose sleep for the opinions of sheep.

I love this!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!