Options
I am 36 from Nebraska and need to drop 35 lbs. I carry it all in my gut and I look like I am about 8 months pregnant and I am NOT! Wierdest thing ever! I am doing a combination of things including, walking, cal counting, body by vi, my it works wraps and this of course. I am NOT a patient person when it comes to this.....I have never had to watch anything wieght wise until I didnt lose an oz after I had my 7 year old and I have ignored it since then because I can hide it so well. We are going back to Jamaica this spring and I want to wear cute swim suits and not hide behind a tankini again. Even thought I got naked on the AN island doesnt mean I didnt want to look better for myself!!!! I am not a motivated exerciser and I love wine so I feel like I am already failing. All inspiration and motivational tips are welcome!!!!

Replies

• wildgirls2111
    wildgirls2111 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!!!
  • jmessina205
    jmessina205 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! This is a great place to find motivation and support! Anyone can feel free to add me :smile:
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    the very best tips I can give you

1. embrace patience. the best bodies are worth working toward, not rushing after
    2. stay away from fads and stick to the only plan that ever came with a proven guarantee millions strong
    a. eat well. lifelong well. big picture well. not - fit into this swimsuit by depriving myself for three months. you'll fail.
    b. exercise. not just cardio - all three - unless you only want 33% of the healthy body you want. all three meaning, weights, flexibility and cardio. Skip two of them and get crappy results.
    c. drink water. if you decide that all the liquids count as water - thats on you.
    d. sleep enough.
    3. your body is your best friend, not an embarassing burden you have to punish.
  • veev04ever
    Options
    Hi everyone! Just new here and i hope to find friends here and can maybe help me motivate more to lose weight! Need to lose 15kg for a bet with my two sisters by june 4! We started this month! Im so excited! I work out 6days a week and i eat if possible a 1200cal diet evryday! Wish me luck and good luck to us all! Add me if u want! Thanks!