Conference call support group anyone?

Options
If anyone is interested in joining me for a free conference call where we talk about positive weight management support, fitness - let me know. Kind of like a stay at home telephonic weight watchers without the cost. No weigh ins unless you want to share.

Sure message boards are nice- but I would like to facilitate a phone support group and wanted to know who is interested. Besides dealing with weight and fitness over 30 years, I also am a social worker and figure I can combine the two.
This is free. No catch- I need the accountability and support as much as the next person too :)

It's not about fad diets, starving self, excessive griping or negativity. It's about how we can all help each other acheive our goals :)

Replies

• lindaw66
    lindaw66 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I would love that, what time and date were you thinking?
  • fionadasein
    fionadasein Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Lovely thought. Skype conference? Let us know your thoughts on scheduling. :)
  • lindaw66
    Options
    Skype is a good idea too, either way.:flowerforyou:
  • merzback
    merzback Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    I am thinking of more phone than skype because not everyone has skype! I am thinking sunday evenings- I live in California but wouldn't make it too late for my east coast friends :)
  • swarniehunt
    swarniehunt Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    That sounds like a great idea!
  • lindaw66
    Options
    I think Sunday's are perfect. What a great way to start the week! I grew up in San Francisco, and then moved to Southern California for 12 years, before moving to Indiana. Where in Cali do you live?
  • bunny1006
    bunny1006 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    bump
  • merzback
    Options
    private message me with your email if you're interested :)
    My facebook page is
    Fit or get off the pot :)
  • merzback
    Options
    I think Sunday's are perfect. What a great way to start the week! I grew up in San Francisco, and then moved to Southern California for 12 years, before moving to Indiana. Where in Cali do you live?
    Hi Linda-
    too bad you're not here- I am in Palm Springs. Just moved here less than a year ago. Originally from Philadelphia. Glad Sunday works for you.