NSV !!!!!!!! (W/ PICS)

Options

Replies

• victoriannsays
    victoriannsays Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    ok, for those who can't appreciate my hard work and dedication **** off please.
    I'm only on here to make progress with my weight loss, not flaunt my assets.
    These are the only pictures i had of the progress, they're personal pictures.But i wanted to share.

Too personal and NSFW which means Not Safe For Work...or home for that matter. We didn't need to see that the drapes matched the carpet to see your results!

drapes match the carpet OMG peeing self. lolololol
  • quixoteQ
    quixoteQ Posts: 484
    Options
    Why does everyone pull the "haters" line if people disagree with something?

Sounds like an allihater just drank a gallon of haterade from the haterhate.

You do realize you sound like a complete moron, right?

I thought it was pretty funny.

OP, put NSFW in the title, and take a forum strike if they deem it necessary. Gratz on your hard work--great job.
  • wagon0619
    wagon0619 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Good work, but I can see pubic hair in two of your pictures. This thread will not last long. Also, topless photos and thongs pictures are a big no no around here.

It's hard to be happy for you when you might as well be naked since we can pretty much see everything in your photos hun... You should have worn a swimsuit

I don't get it? So you would be happy for her loss if she had a swimsuit on, but since she didn't you can't be happy for her? So much for a support site.
  • Dani_Davies23
    Options
    I just have one thing to ask....Who was holding the camera?
    Mom?
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options
    Well, at least we don't have to encourage you to love your body and to be proud of your accomplishments. Seriously, good job. :flowerforyou:

(But yeah, this thread will most certainly be nuked...)

inb4 detonation.

2137661_o.gif
  • mcondra859
    Options
    The body is a beautiful thing
    I wasn't happy with my body, so i change it.
    I was just excited to share with people who I thought would be excited to see my results. (Thank you so much for the ones who do)

If eve would have never ate the forbidden fruit, none of us would wear clothes.

This is my first post, I didn't know the rules, now i do.....next post will be different.

Anyways, DON"T HATE ON MY LOVELY CURVES :bigsmile: :laugh:
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    HOW IS THIS THREAD STILL UP?! THIS IS EFFING RIDICULOUS.

Way to show people that the system isn't effed, mods. Really THUMBS UP.
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    The fact that this thread is still up only confirms my belief about the way strikes are handed out on this site.

Fail.
  • quixoteQ
    quixoteQ Posts: 484
    Options
    Good work, but I can see pubic hair in two of your pictures. This thread will not last long. Also, topless photos and thongs pictures are a big no no around here.

It's hard to be happy for you when you might as well be naked since we can pretty much see everything in your photos hun... You should have worn a swimsuit

It would be easier to be happy for her if she was completely naked, but what are ya gonna do?
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    It's the guy mods running things, today. They have to save all the pictures to their computers before nuking the thread.

:happy:
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    I was just excited to share with people who I thought would be excited to see my results. (Thank you so much for the ones who do)

This is my first post, I didn't know the rules, now i do.....next post will be different.

No one is hating on your effing curves. Dear lord. What we're hating on is that fact that you're shoving boobs down our throats on a site that is SUPPOSED to be SFW. Some of us are at work, and some of us have children that we really don't want seeing boobs and pubes.

How are you STILL not getting this!?
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    The fact that this thread is still up only confirms my belief about the way strikes are handed out on this site.

Fail.

Strike!

Probably one for me too now...*kitten*
  • Windy_
    Windy_ Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options

da *kitten*?
  • mcondra859
    Options

I don't get it? So you would be happy for her loss if she had a swimsuit on, but since she didn't you can't be happy for her? So much for a support site.

exactly how i feel :frown:
  • sjohnny
    sjohnny Posts: 56,142 Member
    Options

Fail.

2272102510_9a97207945.jpg
  • BackTatJIM
    BackTatJIM Posts: 1,140 Member
    Options
    HOW IS THIS THREAD STILL UP?! THIS IS EFFING RIDICULOUS.

Way to show people that the system isn't effed, mods. Really THUMBS UP.

LEMME SAY THIS 1 MORE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    THE PEOPLE WHO ARE MAD THAT THEY ALWAYS GET REPORTED WILL BE THE FIRST TO REPORT YOU... IF THEY CANT POST A PIC SHOWING SOME CLEAVAGE THEN NO ONE CAN ;-) BECAUSE MFP IS ALL ABOUT BOOBS! TRUE STORY
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options

For me, if she wasn't sporting her pubes and was wearing a top I could stop long enough to see if I could tell whether or not she has made obvious progress. However, I did congradulate her on her 13 pounds, that's great . . . I just can't linger on the photos long enough to look for visual evidence.
  • Barbellerella
    Barbellerella Posts: 1,838 Member
    Options
    Also wanted to add you should just save stuff like this for KIk. Thats what I do. :drinker:

How YOU doin'?
    *cough* no, how YOU doing?! :wink: :flowerforyou:
  • Fozzi43
    Fozzi43 Posts: 2,984 Member
    Options
    Too much flesh showing honey.
  • marathon_mama
    marathon_mama Posts: 150 Member
    Options

No one is hating on your effing curves. Dear lord. What we're hating on is that fact that you're shoving boobs down our throats on a site that is SUPPOSED to be SFW. Some of us are at work, and some of us have children that we really don't want seeing boobs and pubes.

How are you STILL not getting this!?

+1
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!