Coffee Creamer??

Options
Hello! Any (and all) suggestions on the best tasting, low calorie, liquid coffee creamers out there? I don't use a whole lot, but every saved calorie counts!! Thanks! :)

Replies

• amorgy
    amorgy Posts: 4
    Options
    Silk Soy Creamer is good, but then I got to reading about soy could be bad for estrogen levels, so I've been using Fat Free Half and Half. I use just a little as well. I do not count it, but I probably should. The powdered creamers have alot of additives. THe other option I use is 2% milk. It's a more natural option without words I cannot pronounce.

The coffee they make at work is so weak.....I think they really wanted to drink tea.
  • CBolliger
    Options
    I use Natural Bliss creamer, it is 10 calories less than regular creamer and the ingredients are more natural and overall healthier for you (or so the product claims). I was a creamer addict, so to help reduce the amount of creamer I used in my coffer I would add a tiny bit of honey, taste it, then add creamer - I’ve reduced my creamer by half, if not more, than what I used to use. Also, if you have allergies, which I do terribly, a naturopath told me that eating local honey - honey made within 50 miles of your home - can help reduce allergies, because we are not in allergy season I am not sure if it works, but figured what the hell, it can't hurt :) Anyways, long story short, honey is a great substitute for any sweater or if you are not a fan of honey there is also agave nectar - which I’ve used and also enjoy.
  • fougamou
    fougamou Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I love all the flavored creamers. If you only use a tablespoon they are only 35 cal
  • runnerjenn0708
    runnerjenn0708 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    I'm a simple french vanilla - sugar free coffemate kinda gal :)
  • tehzephyrsong
    tehzephyrsong Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    One tablespoon of ____ is ____ calories:

Heavy/double cream: 50
    Light/single cream: 30
    Half-and-half: 20
    Whole milk: 9
    2% Reduced Fat milk: 8
    1% Low Fat milk: 7
    Skim/fat free milk: 6

Using real dairy (provided you can digest it) will at least add a little bit of protein to your coffee. The flavored creamers have too much sugar, and I don't want to eat anything as flammable as non-dairy powdered creamer. Look up videos on youtube. That *kitten* is scary. If you can't digest dairy, then learn to like your coffee black.