New and ready

Options
Hi I'm a 45 year old Mother of two young boys and I really need to lose at least 40 lbs. My hardest part of this is finding foods that I like that are good for me - especially for breakfast - so if anybody has any ideas on some good things for breakfast - I also need some recipes for fish if anybody has that.

I'm here for support if anybody needs it as well.

Replies

• I'm not sure what type of plan you want to follow, but there's some good recipes here:

http://www.paleoplan.com/recipes/

And I know Pinterest has a lot of good breakfast recipes.
  • lisa9803
    Options
    I'm a member on allrecipes.com, and that's where I get most of my recipes and ideas. There are countless recipes on this site....

One of my favorite fish recipes is Spicy Garlic Salmon - it's just a 6 oz. salmon filet brushed with a marinade of olive oil, lime juice, whole grain mustard, red pepper flakes, salt/pepper. Marinate, bake in oven for 20mins, and voila! Or you can do fish tacos - simple and easy - just sprinkle some white fish with taco seasoning and broil in the oven. Chop up and serve on whole wheat tortillas with your usual taco fixings, go easy on the cheese, and you've got a pretty healthy meal right there!

I'm a pescetarian, so fish/seafood is the only meat I eat. I usually just go through the websites to find new recipes.

Good luck!