Tips on Daily Water intake

Options
I have a couple of tips for daily water conusumption that some of you may benefit from. One thing you could do is to take a gallon jug and fill it up with water and keep in the frigerator and drink from it all day. Or, a half a gallon if your just starting out.
Currently what i do is use a cup that i know holds 2 cups of water everytime I fill it up. Then I just count them all day and post it to my "FOOD" diary on this site. Hope that helps.

Replies

• cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,968 Member
    Options
    You're lovely to have come up with this. :flowerforyou:
  • nack_23
    nack_23 Posts: 154
    Options
    I have a couple of tips for daily water conusumption that some of you may benefit from. One thing you could do is to take a gallon jug and fill it up with water and keep in the frigerator and drink from it all day. Or, a half a gallon if your just starting out.
    Currently what i do is use a cup that i know holds 2 cups of water everytime I fill it up. Then I just count them all day and post it to my "FOOD" diary on this site. Hope that helps.

This guy knows what he is talking about ^
  • lorie023
    Options
    something i need to work on is my water intake.. i may have to try this...i have to doctor my water up with lemon.. never been much on the plain water.. nothing with putting lemon in it is there?
  • jms1985
    jms1985 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I have a big 'ol 64 oz water bottle.... Fill it up once & I know I'm good for the day :)
  • Superdave24
    Superdave24 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Thanks Nack.....I like your support.