Introduction

Hello! I am brand new to this site and am hoping to find some friends to help motivate me to meet my goal. I am a 27 year old single mom of an amazing 4 year old son. I work full time and also take classes at the college here so I find it hard sometimes to fit in excercise and healthy eating. I am constantly on the go so when I am home I don't feel like doing much excercise. I am hoping to find some friends to help motivate me to work out and keep going until I meet my goal. I have about 30 pounds I would love to get rid of and want to tone up my muscles as well. Also I have a pretty picky 4 year old when it comes to food so anyone out there with recipes that are healthy and that kids will like, i would love to hear from. Thanks and wishing everyone luck! :)

Replies

• Angi_M
    Angi_M Posts: 36 Member
    Hello, I have been on this site off and on for a while and am now refocused. I have 2 kids, go to school full-time and work part-time, and definitely understand not feeling like exercising when I get home! It is hard to balance everything, but need to figure out how to take the time for myself. I want to lose 30 lbs as well, feel free to add me!

Angi
  • pawnstarNate
    pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
    busy single mom.....sounds like the gym would be a bit much...time wise that is. There are a ton of people in here that do the 30 day shred, p90x, ect....just my opinion but, that sounds like something you might need to lean toward. Something you can do in the comfort of your home after you get your son to sleep.....just logging in and if you have the right friends, it definitely helps keep the motivation up. :))
  • I am in sort of the same boat. Teaching takes up my day from 7:30-5 and I can't find the power in me to go to the gym. A coworker and I are doing p90x directly after the day ends. And I'm finding that it's what will definitely work best for the both of us. I'll help keep pushing you. It's tough. We just started yesterday and my body hurts, but I know it will be worth it :)