Ok, I just want to know if anyone else has this problem...

Options
I did day one of Turbo Fire yesterday and needless to say, today I am freakishly sore. I have an office job so I am litterly sitting on my butt all day, not my ideal situation, but hey, it pays the bills. Anyway, the longer I sit here the worse the soreness gets. I am getting up and walking around some, but sheesh, does anyone else get sore the next day if you are sitting around? And will it get better, or is this something that I will have to look forward to here on out?

Replies

• bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    but sheesh, does anyone else get sore the next day if you are sitting around? And will it get better, or is this something that I will have to look forward to here on out?

Yes, that's pretty normal, especially at first or when switching to a new or harder exercise. It will not be like that every time, but if you up the intensity or work different muscles it's likely to happen again.

If you have a door on your office, use your breaks to do some no/low impact exercises to stretch your muscles. That will help a little.
  • omma_to_3
    omma_to_3 Posts: 3,265 Member
    Options
    I've heard biofreeze is awesome for soreness, though I've never used it myself. But yes, it's perfectly normal!
  • FullOfWin
    FullOfWin Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    it gets better. you will feel better after you work out again.
  • kezell83
    kezell83 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I'm not going to quit. Emotionally I feel awesome, but my body is screaming at me.....