What cardo do you enjoy?

Options
I normally do wii Just Dance, but today I add kick boxing and I must say it was nice to switch it up. Just curious what other cardo others enjoy so I can switch it up every once in a while, otherwise I get bored with the same ol same ol and find myself slacking! Would love any tips you care to give.. Add me as a friend and help motivate and I will return the favor! :) Happy dieting Everyone!!

Replies

• n0ob
    n0ob Posts: 2,390 Member
    Options
    full court, 5 on 5 basketball is my favorite. I have to outhustle because I'm white though...
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    heh
  • STurbs33
    STurbs33 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Hockey, soccer, and running (but only in temperatures above 0 :P) are my favourite. I enjoy Zumba too but I haven't done it in a long time.
  • FullOfWin
    FullOfWin Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    horizontal shuffle. although i'm not always horizontal.
  • ArmyWife4106
    Options
    I actually like basketball even though I suck..lol Zumba is fun too, I have the DVDs and the wii game. I use to do Insanity and I dropped 25 lbs but I got bored with it.
  • ArmyWife4106
    Options
    haha
  • mandipandi75
    mandipandi75 Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    One on one combat, but it's not really combatting... hmmm
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    Right now I"m digging Insanity but typically I like running.
  • AnniePenny
    AnniePenny Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    i'm enjoying tae-bo a lot lately :) lots and lots of cardio and fun pop music to go with it :P
  • HIITMe
    HIITMe Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    wait, I am supposed to ENJOY cardio?? ORLY????? too late, I already hate it.... but I do find that since I have to do it anyway, ZUMBA ( with the right instructor/classmates) gets little complaint from me... also I liek water aerobics.... 3 times a week I do C25K and I HATE every second of it but I am determined to conquer it
  • PhoenixRising7
    PhoenixRising7 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Zumba, swimming, Just Dance, and cycling are some of my favorite cardio activities.
  • astronomyoverdrive
    Options
    I enjoy cycling as long as it's not uphill! I also enjoy running/jogging when it gets warmer.
  • lahdee_dahdee27
    lahdee_dahdee27 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Rollerskating!
  • JNick77
    JNick77 Posts: 3,783 Member
    Options
    Medicine Ball Slams or sprinting. Full-court BBall is pretty fun too.