I need some MFP friends

Options
Hello,

My name is Shan. I'm trying to lose 25lbs by the summer. I was wondering if someone, anyone would be my MFP friend. I feel like a loser, posting comments on my wall because no one reads it but me. :frown: I talked a few of my coworkers into joining, but they never log on. I'm shannishan05. I promise, I will be super supportive!

Greatly appreciate it!

Replies

• Aliannia
    Options
    I'll be your friend, I'm newish to MFP, and can use all the support I can get. Feel free to friend me.

I'm Jenn, a full time mom to a 6 1/2 yr old son. I also work full time outside the home.
  • shannishan05
    shannishan05 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Thanks million Jenn! I'm also a full time mom of a 7 year old daughter. I work full time and go to school. No matter what...we can do this!!!!
  • lfane
    lfane Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'd love to friend you! I need all the support I can get.
  • mommy2isaac
    Options
    I would love to be friends!!! I was doing really well and fell off my weight loss plan for awhile and now i just cant get motivated to be good again. so i totally need motivational friends!!! :)
  • aprilslusher
    aprilslusher Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Sending friend request. :smile:
  • shannishan05
    shannishan05 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Thank you ladies!!!
  • kperez79
    Options
    Hi I am Kathryn. I am 33 yr old single mother of 2. I want to lose about 35 -40 lbs by July. I live in Rhode Island. I would love to be your friend also. I am VERY NEW to MFP and just started yesterday. I need all the support I can get!!!!
    Kathryn
  • jeremyw1977
    jeremyw1977 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Always on the lookout for people to motivate and to keep me motivated.
  • sierra062000
    sierra062000 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    i have a long way to go on my diet quest. but if you would like, ill be there and supportive to u as well. good luck in your all your weight loss goals.:smile:
  • jeffsweightloss
    jeffsweightloss Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    i'm available....add me! hello everyone. always looking for friends. we become stronger with the more friends we have. motivation and support are always needed...even on the good days. don't be hard on yourself on the bad days...stay positive. there will be many, many more good days. when you reach that finish line...look back and yell...I DID IT!
  • kimandgarybolton
    kimandgarybolton Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me hun :-)
  • StephMcw
    StephMcw Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    sent you a friend request! (: I need friends too!
  • Cheeessseee
    Options
    done n done, anyone else please feel free to add me as well. Seems to me that most of the people I was on here with before are gone
  • Mischievous_Rascal
    Mischievous_Rascal Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    Request sent. :)
  • Caletagirl
    Caletagirl Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I am on my first week of MFP and so far so good but I am going crazy at a gym so I am shattered and it gets to the evening and I just want to pick. So I need support all the way. I'll add you. Good luck :)
  • yaedio
    yaedio Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Count me in, as soon as I figure out how to send requests and such. I'm new on here and could do with being motivated
  • mrsjas2000
    mrsjas2000 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    You can add me I am on all the time and we can do this together
  • crafty30
    crafty30 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Sending request, im on every day :-)
  • mom2bella
    mom2bella Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'd love some friends for support too!! I just started posting on here. I'm a single mom to a 5yr old and work outside of the home also.
  • nadene04
    nadene04 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I added you and some of the others who said they needed friends. Everyone can feel free to add me if we are not friends already.