New-Started March 1,2010

Options
My name is Lindsey I am 21 years old and a full time student and part time child care provider. Over the past 4 years I have let myself go and didn't even realize it until now. My weight is affecting everything I do....my confidence, life, family life. I have tried to loose weight in the past year and lost 15 lbs then gave up and gained 25 lbs back. It's time to put a stop to this before it gets even more out of control and starts hindering my health. Plus, I work with infants and toddlers and want them to grow up with a healthy lifestyle and need to be that role model for them that I never had. My friend suggested that I try myfitnesspal.com so here I am!! 1lb. down 69lbs to go!!!

Replies

• drvvork
    drvvork Posts: 1,162
    Options
    Well, first of all congratulations on your 1# gone:drinker: ... the rest will be gone before you know it!!! Welcome to MFP and good luck on your journey to a healthier you!!:bigsmile:
  • Tamie_Girl
    Tamie_Girl Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Welcome -- it's a great site. I just started on March 1st too.

~Tammy

:wink:
  • BombolinaM
    BombolinaM Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Welcome! MFP is a great website. Everybody is very supportive and inspirational. Good luck to you on your journey. :flowerforyou:
  • LindseyReynolds
    Options
    Thank you!! It's going to be a long journey but it's soo worth it!! :D