Another New Comer...

Options
:smile: I heard about this site several months ago and even registered back then. Stayed with it about a week, as is usual for me, and then fell off the wagon again. I have never had a weight problem until I hit my 50's. I changed jobs...am more sedentary now and I have gained 10 pounds in the last year. Have a family history of heart disease and am bordering on a hypertensive level at this time. I'm sure age and hormones play a role. I seem hungry all the time. I do exercise, but not nearly as regularly as I should. I really want to get my body back and want to feel good. Thanks for taking me in...:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: BB

Replies

• ltlhmom
    ltlhmom Posts: 1,202 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!
  • Tamie_Girl
    Tamie_Girl Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Welcome -- I am new this week and so far so good. I not only am tracking my calories, but have also given up flour and sugar.

The key I think is to keep your blood sugar levels steady throughout the day.

:flowerforyou:
    ~Tammy
  • gracirae
    gracirae Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks, Laura!! I am determined to stick it out this time.
  • gracirae
    gracirae Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Tammy, you definitely have a good start. I have such a sweet tooth, especially chocolate......giving up sugar completely will do me in.....oh well, what doesn't kill us, makes us strong, right??