turkey Breakfast Sausage

Options
Aross83
Aross83 Posts: 936 Member
Hi All,
Going to start making my own turkey Breakfast sausage.. just curious if any of you do and what you put in it.
I have made them before and just thought some of you might have a nice spin on what spices you use.

~

Replies

• Aross83
    Options
    no one has anything.. nothing... ok going to search the web!
  • Corruptkitten
    Corruptkitten Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    LOL I would help, but I don't eat meat. Sorry. Good Luck! If you find something yummy you should post it up :)
  • successgal1
    successgal1 Posts: 996 Member
    Options
    Parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme. lol I had/have a tough time making that stuff edible. I like turkey, just not ground up and made into sausage patties, still, there in the freezer sits the ground turkey waiting for that very thing. I tried quite a few things last time I made it, black pepper helps, I may have tried a touch of clove too. All that really help was putting ketchup on them.
  • Aross83
    Options
    Parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme. lol I had/have a tough time making that stuff edible. I like turkey, just not ground up and made into sausage patties, still, there in the freezer sits the ground turkey waiting for that very thing. I tried quite a few things last time I made it, black pepper helps, I may have tried a touch of clove too. All that really help was putting ketchup on them.

~~see i love them! i have always used sage and paprika and garlic and pepper..
  • Aross83
    Options
    LOL I would help, but I don't eat meat. Sorry. Good Luck! If you find something yummy you should post it up :)

~~ thanks!!! will post when i get home later!
  • Krystinaharwood
    Krystinaharwood Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have no idea! But it sounds really good!!!
  • Tanja_CHH
    Tanja_CHH Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Id love to know how to make some! are they hard to make? :) do you need a sausage machine?
  • Aross83
    Options
    Id love to know how to make some! are they hard to make? :) do you need a sausage machine?

~ No i make them into small patties.. i made them with chicken tonight becuase it was on sale at the store.
    i put sage, paprika, fresh garlic.
    chickensausage_zps2b72d9e5.jpg