MFP Smart Phone App ROCKS!

Options
So I have had a smartphone now for about 6 weeks and love it. One of my favorite apps is MFP. Having MFP, and the internet, anywhere I go, makes it very easy to track food and exercise. I have even been known to look up restaurant nutrition info at the table before ordering. My kids think that's a bit overboard but that's just tough. I'm going to keep on going until I reach my goal.

I especially like the MFP app feature where you can take a picture of the UPC symbol on your food packaging and MFP will bring up the nutritional info on it so all you have to do is make sure the servings is accurate and hit ADD. It's a lot easier than searching for it on the desktop version. I use it while I'm cooking so I know the calorie count before I eat.

For all the newbies, I highly recommend looking into the MFP app. I think it will help you on your journey. GOOD LUCK!!

Replies

• successgal1
    successgal1 Posts: 996 Member
    Options
    I found the app before I found the website, and I look up restaurant meals too. It's also good for better choices at fast food places, my favorite is taco bell, it was very easy to make the switch to a Fresco Chicken soft taco at 150 calories.