Hi Everyone

Options
My name is Nini (knee-knee). Call me Ni.

I am just looking to stay active and if I lose weight in the process that's great. I am 150 lbs and 22, I get short of breath sometimes just climbing steps so I want to work on that. Right now I'm doing the youtube fitin90 challenge. And under the exercise tab i'm not sure what to add for my exercises. I would add my own, but I don't know how many calories I burn.

Any ideas?

Replies

• JesterJoe
    Options
    If you know the name of the exercise, there is a search function which will help you a lot. Most exercises already exist in the database, including things like bowling and golf. Just enter a name like squats or push-ups. It will calculate for you.
  • FatgutBgone
    FatgutBgone Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Here is a link to an activity calculator. It has a bunch of different ones on the page, click on the one that says " activity calculator". If you do weight lifting, look it up under the cardio exercises under "weight training or circuit training". This will figure the calories burned, then you can enter the weights and reps in the other section. If you need any help just send me a message.

http://www.caloriesperhour.com/index_burn.php

Walt.
  • ninifire
    Options
    I appreciate the help guys. Does anyone know what category things like fake jump roping, squatting to the left and right side, lunges, punching the air, squat thrusts and such would go into?
  • ninifire
    Options
    I guess I know I can find stuff. I'm just not sure I'm doing it right with the way yoga and fit in 90 is working.