Jillian Michaels Yoga Meltdown

Options
Has anyone on here done this workout video? I'm feeling a little under the weather today and don't want to skip a workout but was looking to do something that is a little less strenuous. I got this DVD for Christmas and haven't tried it yet. I was thinking tonight might be the time to try but wasn't sure how it was. Thanks for anyone and everyone who has advice or suggestions.

Replies

• mfoy94
    mfoy94 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Just do it
  • sarahruizfitnessjourney
    Options
    I'm going to do a workout regardless, just trying to decide if I should try this new one or do one of my other more strenuous ones. =) Just curious to know if it's less strenuous or not, if it isn't I might just stick with the one I've been doing this week and try this new one another week.
  • SageGoddess320
    SageGoddess320 Posts: 2,589 Member
    Options
    It's definitely NOT your typical yoga dvd. Be prepared to sweat!
    Options
    Do you have her other DVDs? How does it compare? Is it at least less jumping around? I don't mind sweating but was just looking for less jumping and stress on the joints.
  • SageGoddess320
    SageGoddess320 Posts: 2,589 Member
    Options
    Do you have her other DVDs? How does it compare? Is it at least less jumping around?

I've only done the first level of Yoga Meltdown. There wasn't any jumping around (from what I can remember...it's been awhile). I hardly have any upper body strength, so I found it rather difficult compared to my beginner yoga dvds.
  • Gkauf30755
    Options
    I did that one twice. It is more strenuous than other yoga workouts, but less so than other Jillian Michaels workouts. There is no jumping, but there are several hold low lunges and a move I think called the camel, where you stretch backwards on your knees, which I can never do.
    Options
    Thanks ladies for sharing your experiences, I think I will give it a try tonight. =)
  • PrincessNikkiBoo
    PrincessNikkiBoo Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    No jumping around just repetition of poses - still difficult but easier than her others. :smile: