Add Me! =)

Options
So .. I too am among the throng of people who have come back after an extended absence for whatever reason. I was really doing well .. had lost 60lbs and then I got sick and lost my mind. Started out I was sick because I wasn't eating right and then I messed my knee up, so I just gave up on everything and let myself endulge "because I was sick". Big mistake! Big! Huge!

I've been off track since November and put 15lbs back on. Now I'm back and ready to kick this cycle. Would welcome any new friends who need support as well.

Replies

• CrazyAnne
    CrazyAnne Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    So .. I too am among the throng of people who have come back after an extended absence for whatever reason. I was really doing well .. had lost 60lbs and then I got sick and lost my mind. Started out I was sick because I wasn't eating right and then I messed my knee up, so I just gave up on everything and let myself endulge "because I was sick". Big mistake! Big! Huge!

I've been off track since November and put 15lbs back on. Now I'm back and ready to kick this cycle. Would welcome any new friends who need support as well.

Feel free to add me.
  • Manni456
    Options
    Add me :)
  • MrsRosbottom
    Options
    Feel free to add me too :flowerforyou: