any really young 40 year olds or late 30's

Options

Replies

• loveguineapigs
    Options
    I'm 40 but most people think I'm in my 20s. Yeah for looking young!
  • MommaChocoLatte
    MommaChocoLatte Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    <--- 37 here. Feel free to add.. always welcome new friends!
  • lj8576
    lj8576 Posts: 156
    Options
  • iceey
    iceey Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    I just turned 41 last week. But please don't tell my body or my brain. They haven't figured it out yet. ;) Add me! I log daily.
  • mutley1971
    mutley1971 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    41 and not grown up yet :)
  • aworkinprogress40
    aworkinprogress40 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi there I would like to be your friend I just turned forty in febuary and know what you talking about lets motivate each other
    AJ(Apex NC)
  • holly1007
    holly1007 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    39 in July :)
  • mongolianfireoil
    Options
    42. gettin ready to go up the hill to build my pyre.
  • Momjogger
    Momjogger Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    I am turning 43 this July and having the time of my life! I love my job, my kids are doing so well. My husband and I go dancing almost every weekend. I have fabulous friends. I have taken up running. I ran my first 5k with my nine year old and she beat me! So proud! Running again tonight and I hope she beats me again. I want to do everything I haven't gotten to do yet because life is too short and one thing I have found out is everyone has the power inside themselves to MAKE their dreams come true.
  • marylorrainecox
    marylorrainecox Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am 40 years-old.
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    I'm 39 (for a few more days) chronologically and about 14 in every other way. :P
  • maddykins70
    maddykins70 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    i am also turning 43 this year , feel free to add me . I log on every day i exercise most days of the week and i so enjoy being around positive people. Have also been on the larger side of life until i got to 39 and decided i wasnt going to be like that in my 40s. i've not looked back yet.
  • lablueluna
    lablueluna Posts: 52
    Options
    37 but still feel like I'm in my 20s! Will be 38 next fall. I know what you mean about not feeling your age! Feel free to add me.
  • knittnponder
    knittnponder Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow I'm celebrating the 20th anniversary of my 22nd birthday. Does that count?
  • MeToTheMax
    MeToTheMax Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    40 here. I'm needing what you're needing...inspiration. Glad to see you're getting lots of love! feel free to add me :smile:
  • tlangenfeld
    tlangenfeld Posts: 2,330 Member
    Options
    44 here tho been told i don't look my age most days i feel it LOL .... add me as a friend if you want to
  • joeysfacts
    joeysfacts Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I'm 37 and happier than I ever was in my 20's. Feel free to add me if you want:smile:
  • WhiteGirlWasted13
    WhiteGirlWasted13 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    39 in July :)

Me too! On the 16th.
  • darias_mommy
    darias_mommy Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    40 years and better than ever!
  • traceytwink
    traceytwink Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    I'm 41 but I still feel like I'm in my twenties, well until I look in the mirror or when my kids say I'm wrinkly lmao, feel free to add me ????