any really young 40 year olds or late 30's

Options

Replies

• Arbelina
    Arbelina Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Lol, will be 43 day after tomorrow. I try to behave mature though - well, just beat my 11 year old kid in climbing a tree to get at a geocache, that must truly be a proof of maturity ;) Feel free to add me!
  • MaxsMomTN
    MaxsMomTN Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm 45, not sure what that should look or feel like, but I'm totally enjoying it!

Ok not enjoying that losing weight is harder than in my 30's, but hey gotta enjoy this thing called life right. Feel free to add me, we can encourage each other to stay fab in our 40's!
  • concordancia
    concordancia Posts: 5,320 Member
    Options
    I just turned 40 last fall! My partner turns 29 next month (one more year and no more cougar jokes!), so I have a lot to keep up with.
  • hungryhutton
    hungryhutton Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi...im new to this site. Im a 37yr old mum of 2. Want to lose approx 1 stone and get to my pre baby weight.
  • Pedal_Pusher
    Pedal_Pusher Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    none
  • dorothytd
    dorothytd Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    I'm 44 and loving every minute of it! I just wish I had been more fit in my younger years. Making up for lost time. :)
  • zubittiny
    Options
    39 is looming, but I totally forget my age! I don't feel it, look it or act it! I am good Canadian mom looking for a few more MFP buds for motivation!
  • BeckyBaine
    Options
    38 and somewhat fabulous! :)
  • craignev
    craignev Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Bang in the middle! I'm 40 this month :smile:
  • shelly4113
    shelly4113 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    You can add me ! I'm 41
  • roxylake
    roxylake Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm 40 and just had a baby in October...so definitely resetting my clock there. I need to stay young to keep up with my kids. :)
  • cathymarie75
    cathymarie75 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I am 37 turning 38 and feel the same. Feel free to add me!
  • staylolopez
    Options
    Hi! I am dreading the 40th birthday this November. My body feels 80...so I better get my act together and lose some weight if I want to try to make it to 80! :)
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    I turned 40 in July, and I hear all the time that I look like I'm still in my twenties. Not sure if that's true, but feel free to add me. :smile:
  • sherimaki3
    sherimaki3 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just turned 40 on December 30th and need to get my butt in gear to lose weight, .. people never believe my age.. I look young, but feel 60 on the inside with aches and pain
  • Sharoncipi
    Options
    37 :)
  • desie888
    desie888 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I just turned 41 on Dec. 27th!

add me if you like!
  • ZensDancer
    Options
    43 (going on 29 of course) ... New to mfp, just a week into it and loving it so far :) welcome any new friends
  • gr0wn_m4n
    Options
    hello fitnesspals I'm so happy to be in a community with ppl striving for their best health. I'm 28 working on my NASM certificate . I went from 205lbs to now a 155lbs. I love ppl who inspire and I aim to be an inspiration as well. Please Add me and lets change someones life one person at a time.
  • fruitloop2
    fruitloop2 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Just turned 40 last May. I love being 40 and I'm the healthiest and fittest I have been in my life...and I still have a bit of work to do to reach my goal. Feel free to add me as well if you'd like!