just so happy that i got off my a....

Options
CallmeFrida
CallmeFrida Posts: 197 Member
And started MFP!even though it's only been one week for me and i dropped 6 pounds already...thats good enough proof for me that this program is awesome. well not to mention that i stopped drinking heineken every other day hah

i feel a sense of "i can totally do this" attitude not to mention how much i love waking up in the morning knowing that i'm doing something great for myself. also the people on here are just so sweet and supportive- like, dude, wtf! :)

just a thought thanks for reading,

-Frida

Replies

• _DaniD_
    _DaniD_ Posts: 2,186 Member
    Options
    Is that your husband? Way to go, Friday!
  • CallmeFrida
    Options

yes he is and thanks girl!
  • _DaniD_
    _DaniD_ Posts: 2,186 Member
    Options

oops, I called you Friday.
  • CallmeFrida
    Options

oops, I called you Friday.

tomato -tomatoe, its all good :)
  • LowFatMama
    LowFatMama Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Whoop whoop!!!! Keep it up girly! :happy:
  • clareBrewster80
    clareBrewster80 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm finding it the same, it makes me think, focus and I have only had positive support so far! I weigh in tomorrow, but have lost 5lb in the first week, so hoping tomorrow is good news. I should be, I have stuck to my goals xx Good luck with your journey. X
  • CallmeFrida
    Options
    I'm finding it the same, it makes me think, focus and I have only had positive support so far! I weigh in tomorrow, but have lost 5lb in the first week, so hoping tomorrow is good news. I should be, I have stuck to my goals xx Good luck with your journey. X

thanks girl! and i wish u luck as well i'd love to give u support or help if needed ;)