Incredible job!
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    Awesome job....You fit and happy...Congrats
  • flying_inside
    flying_inside Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    AMAZING job! You look wonderful! Thanks for sharing!
  • autopilot_on
    Options
    SUPER inspiring! Thank you for sharing! I am so impressed with you great people out there that stick to it and make it happen. It really is inspiring.
  • jmulvey32
    Options
    YOU LOOK GREAT ! CONGRATS ON SUCH A GOOD JOB!! KEEP IT UP. YOU ARE TRUELY INSPIRING!
  • 33le
    33le Posts: 11
    Options
    What inspiration, I'm basically in the same boat you were in a year ago, but much older and I'm just starting with MFP, I've ordered my fitbit and can't wait for it to arrive.Thank you for posting. I would be happy to be your new friend, your the kind I need!!!
  • craignev
    craignev Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Outstanding progress....well done!
  • kkochenber
    Options
    Here is one more "You look awesome" What a big difference in size! You look beautiful in both pics.
  • laurenellenmarie
    laurenellenmarie Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Gurrrrrl.
  • desiv2
    desiv2 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! I love hearing that you did it with C25k on a treadmill and the fitbit, because that is exactly what i'm doing!!! :D
  • Yaya1976
    Yaya1976 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Amazing job. Congrats to you. You look fantastic :drinker:
  • gabriellejayde
    gabriellejayde Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    wow! your beauty is really apparent now! great job!!
  • alicat084
    Options
    You truly are an inspiration and I'm so happy for your success! Keep up the great work =)
  • DeMimiaf
    DeMimiaf Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Way to go!
  • Daysednconfused
    Daysednconfused Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to you! You've done an amazing job!
  • staylolopez
    Options
    WOW! Very inspiring for someone like me that needs to lose ALOT OF pounds and wonders if losing double digits is really even possible...you are almost there!!! :) Great dedication, wonderful motivation and you should be so so proud of yourself! Way to go!!!
  • Shaigirl79
    Shaigirl79 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Wow... thank you all for your very kind words and support! It truly means a lot! I've been down this road several times and failed. So for everyone out there that's just starting (or starting yet again)... don't give up!!! You CAN do it!!! :-)
  • sheriann1271
    sheriann1271 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Great job!! Thanks for posting. I'm just starting out and have about that much to lose. Reading posts like this and seeing the pics along with them are very inspiring!
  • elzuria13
    elzuria13 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    That is amazing! Congrats on what you have done. You are an inspiration. Keep up the great work!
  • TinaCleg
    Options
    You look amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!