Is it worth the money?

Options
Every time I see the Perfect Pushup at the store I spend a good 10 minutes debating with myself on the purchase. I often have pain in one of my wrists after a workout and I wondered if it truly does help. I'm pretty skeptical of any claims on infomercials and I'd rather hear a review from a peer.

Anyone glad they got it? Or ultimately didn't like to use it?

Replies

• meganwojo
    meganwojo Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I think a regular push up is more effective, and its free. I don't buy into any of this gimmicks. You can put too much pressure on your wrists and hurt your shoulder/rotator cuff. And if you have pain in you wrists as it is, this product is going to do everything but help your pain. I personally wouldn't spend the money.I think for men it may be more suitable, seeing as most men have stronger upper body strength then us ladies. Use Google and see all the different reviews on the product. I think there is more con than pro unfortunately with this item. :ohwell:
  • T_R_A_V
    T_R_A_V Posts: 1,629 Member
    Options
    I just saw them at wal mart for 7.50....im sure its at least worth that
  • LittleSpy
    LittleSpy Posts: 6,754 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I have wrist pain when I'm doing pushups and I find that making a fist and resting on my knuckles rather than the palms of my hands helps a ton.
  • ciaobella47
    ciaobella47 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I have wrist pain when I'm doing pushups and I find that making a fist and resting on my knuckles rather than the palms of my hands helps a ton.

I'm going to try it that way tonight. Hopefully it makes a difference. Thank you!