Biggest Loser FINALLY on again!

Options
meganwojo
meganwojo Posts: 221 Member
Loved the Olympics, but I was getting really impatient waiting for this day to come! I hate how they left the last episode not showing whether Darrell or Cheryl won the balancing of the torch! I think Darrell's going home, to be honest, his knees are really bad and it seemed like he was in so much pain and wouldn't last much longer.We will see!

Replies

• courtney_love2001
    courtney_love2001 Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options
    I know :( I feel like Cheryl could do fine at home and Darrell still needs to be there. He has a lot more weight to lose and he has weak knees. But I am so excited it's coming back! I have been in BL withdrawals!
  • lynnie_1
    lynnie_1 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I can't wait either FINALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYY.
  • emilyfh
    emilyfh Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    cant wait to watch it either, its been so long forgot about the torch thing. Been watching celebrity fittness club lately which is ok with Britneys ex Keven and a few others, its pretty good.
  • CrystalT
    CrystalT Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Yay!!! Biggest Loser!!! I've been in withdraw!!
  • meganwojo
    Options
    hahaha It didnt hit me until the following week when I went to watch it, and then I saw it wasnt going to be on until March 2nd. I am just SO SO happy the nasty b*#$% in red is GONE...buh-bye! Im sure someone else will start getting on my nerves though...im gonna say Miggy is my least fav now, although you gota give her credit for walking 13+ miles after major surgery!
  • kristinlough
    kristinlough Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    I'm SO excited about BL!!! I DVR it and watch it on Friday nights and do a 2 hour workout to it. It's like the opposite of going out for a big fatty meal after work. I love it :happy:
  • thumper44
    thumper44 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    hahaha It didnt hit me until the following week when I went to watch it, and then I saw it wasnt going to be on until March 2nd. I am just SO SO happy the nasty b*#$% in red is GONE...buh-bye! Im sure someone else will start getting on my nerves though...im gonna say Miggy is my least fav now, although you gota give her credit for walking 13+ miles after major surgery!

Wooo hoo it's finally back on...

I think alot of us agree we're happy the one in red is gone.

Miggy, unbelievable for walking 13+ miles after surgery. Also some people thought she had gotten some kind of "makeover" or just let her hair out??
    She seems happier and was proud she lost that weight in last weigh in that put her in the "lowest she's been in years" category. I remember her going to Hug Jillian, and Jillian's facial expression said it all.

Miggy will be focused. I want to see O'Neil get far.
  • Carleybby
    Carleybby Posts: 158
    Options
    - SPOILER ALERT! -

I can't believe he did the teams like that.

Even though it's a game, and he has lots more to lose... I wish he went home for that.
    It was just mean, and unfair.

I was SO happy when they beat them.
  • meganwojo
    Options
    I cant stand Michael. I don't care how much weight he has to lose. He is down right manipulative and conniving. Big slam in the face when they lost at weigh in. He is now on my bad list for his sneaky, yet unsuccessful tactics. Im so glad Black team used their hearts instead of their heads in this competition. They rocked the ranch!